RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-05, 07:00 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Who?

IP: 26A5 1505

Imagine a kid who when you were always growin up, you seen him always excelllin at shit that you had mega problems with. But he was a bad kid and in a lot of respects a fuck up with potential to just destroy shit on numerous levels. The fucked up kid that no one could get to that you look at and pick apart like puzzle pieces when you see him like "if only" and "I wish". "I wish I had his height" "I wish I had his voice." "I wish I had his looks." "I wish I had his brains." "I wish I had his skills." "I wish I had his car." "I wish I had his money." "I wish I had his custom made jewelry." "I wish I had his businesses." "I wish I had his life." "I wish I had his girl." "I wish I had his fucking baby." That's me. That guy. The underdog that somehow always wins. The humble dude that'll crumble you. The Lion. Nah, fuck that, the Phoenix The beast, the monster. The unpredictable cat that's been planing every step from day one. What fire is to heat and what the Sun is to light, he's the one. The spear to the heart. The question is, is it yours, or your enemys. the one you can't beat, OR join. heh..some have literally called this one The Golden child. hehe. You aleready know. The one and only.

- Apexx.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 07:08 AM   #2
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: BD47 2B52

very good.

but why did you do this?

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 07:32 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5C71 9AD6

Huh?

I sure as fuck wouldnt wanna be you... I recon my life and my future is looking a hell of a lot better than yours....

Sorry to dissapoint?
Think what you wanna think bro.......If it helps you sleep at night. Just remember this though.

Nobody is un-touchable. There is always gonna be dudes out there that would look at you being egotistical like this and laugh their ass off.......

You aint the highest on the food chain believe me... And underdog's sure as fuck dont talk like that.
Old 12-01-05, 07:41 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Waaaiiit a sec..

I know what this is... Apexx is off his tits on coke.......

Rofl............Good one buddy
Old 12-01-05, 07:45 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 26A5 1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Waaaiiit a sec..

I know what this is... Apexx is off his tits on coke.......

Rofl............Good one buddy

Ahhaha. No son. I'm "off my tits" on truth. The dudes that try to beat me on the super down low back stabber shit, i see it coming before it happens. Their body language tells the whole story before they say a word, it's liek xray vision. I don't lose. I walk in a room and I can already tell who wants to be my enemy. They don't WIN son. That's exactly how the hell i work. You don't understand what the hell I'm doing, but whne it happens to you, you understand perfectly why I did it.

Deal with it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 08:04 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Ahhaha. No son. I'm "off my tits" on truth. The dudes that try to beat me on the super down low back stabber shit, i see it coming before it happens. Their body language tells the whole story before they say a word, it's liek xray vision. I don't lose. I walk in a room and I can already tell who wants to be my enemy. They don't WIN son. That's exactly how the hell i work. You don't understand what the hell I'm doing, but whne it happens to you, you understand perfectly why I did it.

Deal with it.

Yo I know what mood your in right now.. I been there.
What I'm saying though.........

Is cats that are REALLY on top... They dont have to say shit, they just know their on top. They KNOW they cant be fucked with, and so does everyone else. But when they talk, their humble as fuck and make everyone love them instead of dispise them.

Talking egotistically is a trait of someone who feels they have shit to prove. Its all good on a forum. But just remember that in real life, someone acting like this can get real ugly and drive people away rather than gain their respect.

But hey, your not stupid... You should be able to work that out yourself right?
Old 12-01-05, 08:55 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0E4 D5D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yo I know what mood your in right now.. I been there.
What I'm saying though.........

Is cats that are REALLY on top... They dont have to say shit, they just know their on top. They KNOW they cant be fucked with, and so does everyone else. But when they talk, their humble as fuck and make everyone love them instead of dispise them.

Talking egotistically is a trait of someone who feels they have shit to prove. Its all good on a forum. But just remember that in real life, someone acting like this can get real ugly and drive people away rather than gain their respect.

But hey, your not stupid... You should be able to work that out yourself right?

bold = mostly me i couldn't care less

size 3 = ye a lot of dooms posts...and this thread is utterly pointless

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 09:15 AM   #9
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Imagine a kid who when you were always growin up, you seen him always excelllin at shit that you had mega problems with. But he was a bad kid and in a lot of respects a fuck up with potential to just destroy shit on numerous levels. The fucked up kid that no one could get to that you look at and pick apart like puzzle pieces when you see him like "if only" and "I wish". "I wish I had his height" "I wish I had his voice." "I wish I had his looks." "I wish I had his brains." "I wish I had his skills." "I wish I had his car." "I wish I had his money." "I wish I had his custom made jewelry." "I wish I had his businesses." "I wish I had his life." "I wish I had his girl." "I wish I had his fucking baby." That's me. That guy. The underdog that somehow always wins. The humble dude that'll crumble you. The Lion. Nah, fuck that, the Phoenix The beast, the monster. The unpredictable cat that's been planing every step from day one. What fire is to heat and what the Sun is to light, he's the one. The spear to the heart. The question is, is it yours, or your enemys. the one you can't beat, OR join. heh..some have literally called this one The Golden child. hehe. You aleready know. The one and only.

- Apexx.

you forgot

"I wish i had as much time as he did to get on RV"
Old 12-01-05, 09:29 AM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

I don't benchmark ANYONE on this site. Therefore, your "accomplishments" or LACK thereof don't move me...

The people I admire have WAY MORE, stand for WAY MORE, and are WAY MORE respected in REAL LIFE and in history. Why would anyone choose to mold themselves behind someone who is a LUNATIC that can't count.

Yesterday it was 220 + today it's 205 as someone so keenly pointed out...

YOU and this thread ARE a joke.

WHO COULDN'T post a thread about shit they've acoomplished that NO ONE ESLE has...ANYONE

It's called "WHO GIVES A SHIT"

Be decent for once in your life...Now, THAT would be admirable.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 10:20 AM   #11
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

shit, I just want your money...let's get married when you move to California, I'll divorce you so I can get half, wOoOoOo!!

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 10:27 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
shit, I just want your money...let's get married when you move to California, I'll divorce you so I can get half, wOoOoOo!!

you been watching too much Eddie Murphy

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 10:36 AM   #13
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

hahaa nah, it's state law in California, Texas and I don't know where else, that everything gets split down the middle 50/50 during a divorce...that's why all the Hollywood actors have to pay out madd money to their wives (or husbands) unless they have a pre-numptual agreement...perfect eXample, Nick Lachey will be getting lots of dough from Jessica Simpson cuz that bitch is rich, certainly not him ROFLMAO...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-05, 10:38 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
hahaa nah, it's state law in California, Texas and I don't know where else, that everything gets split down the middle 50/50 during a divorce...that's why all the Hollywood actors have to pay out madd money to their wives (or husbands) unless they have a pre-numptual agreement...perfect eXample, Nick Lachey will be getting lots of dough from Jessica Simpson cuz that bitch is rich, certainly not him ROFLMAO...

ye but like my girl says

what's mine is mine

what's yours is mine

& whats ours is mine

-_-

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-01-05, 01:26 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

OH...and, realize a man who is wise in his own conceits is a FOOL before God

Pride goes before a fall

and...only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

If you continue to taunt and tease God the way you do Apexx, you will experience his wrath. And, lemme tell you, that WLL NOT BE a pleasant experience.

Acknowledge God.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote