RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ 5 83.33%
Met-A-4 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-04, 10:25 PM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

Met-A-4 vs. XxToXiCXxVeRbZ

IP: 3240 794D

aiight bra. rules:
no d/r vote
no haters
10-15 lines
you got 30 mins. gotta another battle to do, so i'll be bak lata.

Old 05-21-04, 10:45 PM   #2
Untold
Met-A-4

yo man, you there? hurry up and drop ya shit. lata!

Old 05-21-04, 10:51 PM   #3
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ
huh~!

my inventions of tention and powerful progression,
it's time, for sick rhymes, lunatic lines,
hit your mind like in someones strict-nine,//
for all the shells, clips and glocks,
you step to me with a weapon,
you'll be reppin' your click in a box//

i toss punches like Muhammad Ali and ya jaw get locked like parkinsons disease //
You made a thread lookin for a battle but i bet you aint expect me to answer it //
im sick and cancerous and my flows put u in more 'distress' than a fairytale damsel is //
Get lit like a candlewick, you fucked with the wrong vet get chopped in seconds //
Rock dis wreckless in this battle im similar to a vampire how i stop reflextion //
Your wacker than wack i dont see why you bother to rap you need to quit yappin ya trap //
Call it a sack cuz my flows tackle you back, & u cant win dawg.. its practice you lack//
Hackin ya mac destroying with silence, im so sick text dat im writin gives ya pc a virus //
Entering this battle u wasnt believed to win, cuz i crack up the competition like comedians //
if you seen this kid win it's obvious the 'shit-was-luck' so MET-A-4'll have you like kid's without NICKLELODEON...'MISSING-GUTS//
KID UR A NEWB IAM SORRY U HAVE TO DIE EARLY CUZ I RIPPED YO STOMACH OPEN AND PULL DA GUTS OUT LOOKIN LIKE DQ ICE CREAM SWIRLYIES// (12) LINES

Old 05-21-04, 11:05 PM   #4
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ
huh~!

O And Dq Is Dairy Queen Da Ice Cream Company

Old 05-21-04, 11:10 PM   #5
Untold
Met-A-4

aiight bra! you say i need to die early. i think i hear god callin ya name actually......

now didnt ya moms teach you any respect, cause, since you been here longer then me, you think you a vet/
me get die soon, i dont think its happenin, cause once i get to clappin' em, the feds'll get to wrappen-n ya body will be disposed like at sea, like a ship wit its cap-a-tin/
so, ya shut ya mouth while you still a head, while ya sis's mouth to me, was still-a-head/(givin me head)
damn, and you actually thought u won, but bitch you done, not you run cause i'll catch ya no matter what, im jus keepin ya alive for fun/
and the machettes lookin hungry and it teeth are lookin mean, first we'll digest ya brain, then finish it off wit ya splean/
and you thinkin you had shit, that was funny to me, comedian of course and its gonna be me/
along with the media, you hype was played and whak, you'll send a virus through the pc, and i'll send one back, that'll get at ya sack and kill wit a heartattack/(nut sack)
call the coroner, this dudes already dead, durin the autopsy, they said, dude looked like he was ripped open by fred/(freddy kruger)
i have no remourse for the shit that i say, bitch you gay, so stay away, never again, not another day/
wordplay is crazy, this i know, but you bein a bitch, o, and a ho/
cause all u is, is a pussy, wit they nuts between they legs, a fake ass g, who sees a dick and then spreads/(spread his ass)

Old 05-21-04, 11:21 PM   #6
Untold
Met-A-4

aiight people. dont sleep on this shit. we need votes. so hit this shit up. peace!

Old 05-22-04, 01:32 AM   #7
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: C1DA C961

can we pleeaaasseeee....... gets some votes on this battle. i wanna see the results. peace!

Old 05-23-04, 12:24 AM   #8
Untold
Met-A-4

people! lets vote on this shit. we need to close this pole. i wanna get ths shit closed. so help us. peace!

Old 05-23-04, 12:36 AM   #9
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

IP: F93C 3EBB

ill vote on this as soon as yall vote on my battle againts YaYoman.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe  
Old 05-24-04, 12:41 PM   #10
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 4289 77F4

say people, vote on this shit. i wanna close this battle. so hit it up and ya'll wont have to see it any more. lol. so please vote. peace!

Old 05-24-04, 02:38 PM   #11
FLooZe
.Don't Looze The Flooze.

IP: F93C 3EBB

ok.i think toxic won this battle because he had better wordplay even though his lines were overstreched.meta4,you had a pretty good verse its just that you need to work on your wordplay and soemtimes your lines didnt make sense.
call the coroner, this dudes already dead, durin the autopsy, they said, dude looked like he was ripped open by fred/
^^ kind of weak.
so,overall i say toxic won this battle.

The Definition. period.
Send a message via MSN to FLooZe  
Old 05-25-04, 12:13 AM   #12
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: C1DA C961

yo. lets close this poll. we need this shit done. so right now, uppin for votes. lata!

Old 05-26-04, 01:25 PM   #13
niSe
*~'" The Ch@mP "'~*

IP: 8BD9 6563

XxToXiCXxVeRbZ:

Flow: 8/10
Metas: 7/10
Multis: 6/10
Word Play: 8/10

Overall: 7/10

Met-A-4:

Flow: 6/10
Metas: 5/10
Multis: 7/10
Wordplay 6/10

Overall: 6/10

Vote: XxToXiCXxVeRbZ

http://www.soundclick.com/niSe
Send a message via AIM to niSe  
Old 05-30-04, 09:28 PM   #14
Sik Wit It

IP: 2F05 D129

ToXiC
Flow 8/10
Rhymes 7/10
Structure 6/10
Punches 8/10
Humor 6/10

Met
Flow 6/10
Rhymes 6/10
Structure 7/10
Punches 7/10
Humor 6/10

v/ ToXiC

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 05-30-04, 09:42 PM   #15
50hater_killer
Knock out kings fur life

IP: 4289 77F4

Ok lets see I think meta 4 got this one becuase he had a kick ass punch and his ending was iight. so my vote goes to meta4
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=127382