RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-06, 01:24 PM   #1
PrahJect
Champion

Yo a question for the white dudes on this site

IP: 4444 A3E8

Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1
Old 06-02-06, 01:30 PM   #2
TEK-NIK
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 9214 ADC8

im white i dont feel superior over black people
Old 06-02-06, 01:32 PM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

Yeah thats what Im thinkin they dnt feel superiority but theres a sense of superiority like when they talkin with they friends "yeah he dat black dude" and they all go "ooh okay" yall get me
Old 06-02-06, 01:34 PM   #4
TEK-NIK
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 9214 ADC8

well wouldnt it be kinda weird sayin "oo hes the african-american boy over ther"
Old 06-02-06, 01:35 PM   #5
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Are there a lot of black dudes at your school? Because, if you're an extreme minority. . they may just classify you as "the black dude" because there are hardly anymore black dudes. If not, I don't really know.

I don't feel like I'm superior to anybody, and I don't refer to anybody as "the black dude."
Old 06-02-06, 01:35 PM   #6
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F67E 3D56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1

ya im white, and i'd kill vince cater in a dunk contest... no i dont look down at black people, maybe u just have a weird twitch or mole u haven't noticed and cats just don't wanna tell you and u think they come off strange to you.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-06, 01:36 PM   #7
tinozwai
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4E73 9FAF

Quote:

yeah had the same experience i mean its true there is no need to look further we the black folks are juss looked down upon though nobody wants to make it quite obvious you just see it. The other time i was in Beverly Hills got this shop assistant just following me all over whilst white dudes are just walkin all over freely no attention paid to them whats wrong with us man

predefined mistique, i`ma whip you to the east wing
Old 06-02-06, 01:39 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

Yeah exactly tinzo gets it like fo real at school my whole school be black but there sum whtie dudes that hang around..but its mainly at like uptown if i go there jus to walk or sum shit people be lookin
Old 06-02-06, 01:41 PM   #9
M&rk

Quote:
Yeah thats what Im thinkin they dnt feel superiority but theres a sense of superiority like when they talkin with they friends "yeah he dat black dude" and they all go "ooh okay" yall get me

its just a sense because we know eachothers history and u just think races feel a certian way about eachother because they did it in the past or been told to by their parents.. but im german and my ancester killed jews and im aware of that, but that doesn't mean i wanna kill jews or have any tendencies towards it. ya feel me
(actually my family didn't kill jews but im from german decent i think) but u get what im gettin at?

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-06, 01:44 PM   #10
M&rk

Quote:
Yeah exactly tinzo gets it like fo real at school my whole school be black but there sum whtie dudes that hang around..but its mainly at like uptown if i go there jus to walk or sum shit people be lookin

its prolly cuz what your wearin cuz when i dress "black" or whatever around rich white people they look down on me too.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-02-06, 01:47 PM   #11
PrahJect
Champion

That could be true..but this was the situation I was walkin in uptown tryna get a camera from this store for my moms who ordered over the phone, I was wearin jeans and a jersey and a fitted with a bandana yeah i see what u mean theyd look down on me but even more cos i was black and about that german thing..like do you ever see a jewish person and look down on him slightly like never sayin oh my ancestors killed yours but like yeah thinkin to yoself "this dude is jewish..hmm" jus wonderin
Old 06-02-06, 01:47 PM   #12
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

once in awhile i'll say that ta describe who im talkin bout but i try not too cuz of the same reason u feel...but when i say it, it's not putting u or any other black person under me or my race its juts like sayin "the guy wit the red shirt" or "the guy wit the blonde hair" it's just sumthin physically describing you....but naww nobody is under nobody...there is no such thing as a minourity unless u think of urselves as minouritys
Old 06-02-06, 02:02 PM   #13
M&rk

Quote:
That could be true..but this was the situation I was walkin in uptown tryna get a camera from this store for my moms who ordered over the phone, I was wearin jeans and a jersey and a fitted with a bandana yeah i see what u mean theyd look down on me but even more cos i was black and about that german thing..like do you ever see a jewish person and look down on him slightly like never sayin oh my ancestors killed yours but like yeah thinkin to yoself "this dude is jewish..hmm" jus wonderin

its not about that german thing its from south park, i used to call everyone a jew when that was goin on in south park hah..
and if u were wearin that, im sure theres plenty of people that would think u'd still somethin no matter your race if your wearin bagy close and look all hood and shit

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-02-06, 02:03 PM   #14
tinozwai
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4E73 9FAF

Quote:

cant be more truer but i guess we should live with this legacy of the injustices done to thee people but still people dont wanna realise that this shit o being xenophobic and all is juss bull and the colour of ma skin dont determine what ima be in life somebody needs some help

predefined mistique, i`ma whip you to the east wing
Old 06-02-06, 02:06 PM   #15
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

If someone said who is blahblah, id say the black lad over there for example, but naw...im chill as fuck with the black people in our schoo.