RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
THE TRUTH 5 100.00%
big maze 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-04, 12:45 PM   #1
big maze
New to RB

The Truth VS. Big Maze

IP: 7E6D 535B

It's on

Old 03-12-04, 01:04 PM   #2
big maze
New to RB

IP: 3348 297B

I heard about you battling that lame joker G-Duece/apparantley your slaw that's why didn't no one vote for you
you just a wanna be rapper who's looking for attention/went to the doctor for a check up but asked for a dick extension
Why you call yourself the truth when in your mind you confused/Can't get pussy so you hit the house pet and it left your dick bruised
When you really hear THE TRUTH you get stunned from the affect/You finger a girl and bust a nut and label it safe sex/
You're an ametuer rapper but you'll still get an award/For the lamest weakest lyrics that kept people bored

Old 03-12-04, 01:06 PM   #3
THE TRUTH
New to RB

IP: 3348 297B

These blows gon stick to u wit a permanent attachment/and have u foamin at the mouth like a chemical reaction/stillmatic like Nas, leave u masked up like Jason/u ain't nothin but a mit,i'm the glove like Gary Payton/like the off spring of Saton i'mma Burn ya/i'm Ike in this battle,got u Rolling like Tina Turna/i'm long like a year,u weak like 7 days/this gotta be a joke,who built this Little Maze!/and called it Big just so they can get some attention/i'm the Teacher u the Student, take yo ass to Detention( )

Old 03-12-04, 01:56 PM   #4
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

IP: B5DE 0A1C

You both were cool, and that was about it. Big Maze, you came with a couple of punch lines that were coo.
Big Maze
complexity - 5/10 Could have been a lot better
word choice - 7/10 Average
flow - 8/10 Was coo until the last line. There wasn't no "finnisher involved
favorite line -"You fingered a girl and bust nut and label it safe sex"
The Truth
complexity - 6/10 Showed signs of confidence but lacked the "wow"
word choice - 8/10 Average
flow - 8/10 Pretty good.Gary Payton part was weak
favorite line - "...take yo ass to detention"

The Truth got my vote cause he started strong and finished strong. IF Big Maze would have finished strong, he would have had ya.

Vote: The Truth
Old 03-19-04, 10:31 PM   #5
Rising Sun
Light Weight

IP: 25E4 3235

g-duece got this because he had better flow, and better punches. again, big maze just keeps talking about sex. like it's good for a little while, but after you say it four-five times it becomes lame. work on multis and metaphors, and diss the other guy in terms of rapping. g-duece had metaphors, but dont use "like" too much use "more than" or like a metaphor ex. I AM the devil......, You ARE the shit.... keep elevating, both of you arent bad. big maze=make sure you make sense and its down to the point. im not hatin, aiight peace....
can you vote for one of these?
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=116718
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=116828
Send a message via AIM to Rising Sun  
Old 03-19-04, 10:41 PM   #6
lyricalchick86
Suspended

IP: C1DA C961

aight here it goes TRUTH got dis one he had betta punches n flow Maze u need to talk about somethin otha den sex it would be a whole lot betta Truth his him wen he said "i'm Ike in this battle,got u Rolling like Tina Turna" dat was hott
Send a message via Yahoo to lyricalchick86  
Old 03-19-04, 10:48 PM   #7
Gambino
....Trunks R 4 Bodies....

the truth is the one that won and thats the truth!

he had better punches and I agree with the others whats with all the sex talk man.

yo but my vote=truth

Old 03-19-04, 10:53 PM   #8
Slim
New to RB

open: big maze
close: truth
personals: big maze
metas: noone
punches: truth
multis: truth

win: truth