RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
.:VA:. 0 0%
Blak Siinz 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-04, 12:21 AM   #1
SLUT!

Blak Siinz VS .:VA:. topical

IP: 75D5 EF9C

unlimited lines just dont make it a book
house rules
spit within 2 hours after check in

topic
creeping shadows

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-31-04, 12:23 AM   #2
SLUT!

check i will have my shit within the hour...pc

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>

Old 05-31-04, 12:26 AM   #3
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP: 5867 FD83

check

Old 05-31-04, 12:34 AM   #4
SLUT!

check............................................. ..

Old 05-31-04, 01:05 AM   #5
SLUT!

iight here is my verse....a lil fucked but oh well

Darkness falls and the moon is full, we know that tonight’s the night.
Motherfuckers fucked with us its time to make things right.
Clock strikes Ten time to meet up at the spot where I told them to be.
4 loyalist brothers at my back, Shocker, Bugsey, Ty, and Biggie.
Assortment of lethal Weapons laid out in front of us Time to pick and choose.
Everyone knows what is there’s and what is there brothers, no one ever argues.
Pass around the vodka and sit talk about old times cause tonight might be our last.
Look around at each member and remember that they always stood by me in the past.
Finish the bottle, lock and load and we got a different mind set were out to kill.
I walk out into the street and listen to the noises of the night, dogs howling, glass breaking, car engines, all this as I standstill.
We walking slowly weary of our surroundings nothing to fear except for what lurks behind the creeping shadow.
This is could be our life, “Darkness brings death upon us” they don’t care as if I was Jesus and they were my disciples I walk and they follow.
Were Behind enemy lines our lives are at risk we got to stick to the shadows and be quiet as if we were under a spell.
rely on our stealth use tactics from video games Metal gear solid and Splinter Cell.
Spot the enemy 15 at the most, backs turned unaware of our presence so we got time to aim.
“Who to shoot, who to kill,” which one killed my brother, Hmmm, Fuck that their all the same.
“Bang Bang”
Gunfire all around me unconscious of what I was shooting just wanting them dead.
I take a look around and see Shocker lying on the ground with his Cross in his hand praying for forgiveness as his life spilled from his head.
Then I realized that this is my life this is the game that we all played, either you win or you die.
Even when you win you lose some of your closes and all you can do is breakdown and cry.
10 of them dead, 5 left I’m firing at them when I feel a hot pain in my liver.
I fall to the floor and put my hand to my wound, Scream my lungs out as the blood flows out of me like a river.
My visions blurry can’t breathe, I’m wheezing try to feel for indicator of life but I cant feel my heartbeat.
This is it died in the darkness of the Shadows Will’Con left dead in a dark alley on 54th Street.

Old 05-31-04, 02:10 AM   #6
SLUT!

hurry up wit your verse you got like 16 minutes left man

Old 05-31-04, 11:19 AM   #7
HoPe
Above All Else

IP: 49AD 2361

he did a no show??

Hot Topicals:

Old 05-31-04, 04:22 PM   #8
eph
As Seen On T.V.

nah im here.... check- my dad wus rushed to the hospitol, cuz his pace maker had somthin wrong with it

Old 05-31-04, 04:29 PM   #9
SLUT!

IP: 1C0F 1C11

iight then hurry up and spit man
you had more then 10 extra hours

Old 05-31-04, 05:06 PM   #10
eph
As Seen On T.V.

.:your shadow creeps endlessly:.

every one of us can testify that they have been watched from a distance...
...although i am mortal with fear, i can stand relentless to the truth in this sentence.

i dont pretend to claim the knowledge of life's secrets, but i honor those who try...
...dark places dont comply with my reputation, i dont greave, weap, tear or cry.

light and dark, day and night are just a few of those aspects among the complex...
...adhear to the verbs that roll of my tunge,"human knowledge of life never connects".

therefore, we will never understand such intellect within this life span...
...when darkness hits, torches and lamps cannot overtake, but mass light can.

-for in the shadows mixed with shine, appears a follower who creeps behind...

-he comes in solid he comes in blur, he has no pathogen he has no cure...

-you spot him simply he wont abide,you turn to escape but hes on the other side...

-hell appear in day light and in night, he guides himself with your own sight...

-you control him but you fear his figure, the more you retreat he grows twice bigger...

-you add more light to hinder his health, but that just makes him duplicate himself...

your inner thought is now at rest,what you already have known is what your seeking...
...because you came to realize, it is you very own shadow that is creeping.

Old 06-01-04, 08:47 AM   #11
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***

IP: B6DF 2706

Blak Siinz you get this shit b/c .:VA:. 's shit was wack as hell. No nice lines, nice structure but youe imagination was not kickin in. I like thst you tried to battle topical, but topical it not 4 everyone.Blak Siinz nice structure, your shit was kind of long but your imaginnation was flowing in this joint. Return the fava:lyricalmethod vs. $ik

vote=Blak Siinz

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod  
Old 06-02-04, 10:53 AM   #12
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP: 1EE0 12EB

Vote: VA

Blak siinz writes nursery rhymes that don't paint a picture

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 06-02-04, 09:26 PM   #13
PoLiFicK
..Intelligent Hoodlum..

IP: 3C80 F381

winner goes 2 black i liked his better he stayed on topic and really held the trophy on dis 1 nice

bestline-Darkness falls and the moon is full, we know that tonight’s the night.
Motherfuckers fucked with us its time to make things right.

descentcy

worsteline-nuttin juss stretched at timez

va-also nice but didnt match black

bestline-every one of us can testify that they have been watched from a distance...
...although i am mortal with fear, i can stand relentless to the truth in this sentence.

nice

worsteline-none u also stretched alot

winner-black
Old 06-02-04, 10:01 PM   #14
HoPPa
Suspended: Cheating

IP: 7C15 C1EB

ayo black, you gotz my vote, i wasnt feeln va's shit at all, so return the favor. http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=127734
Arite thx all, peace./

Old 06-06-04, 12:19 AM   #15
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 3240 794D

Ainmo - okay...you didnt have much of a flow...stretched lines...didnt really have the topic of creeping shadows....u had a lil bit of the concpept but wasnt really about it...so that really downgraded ur whole thing....need to work on ur wordplay to no have stretched lines...so elevate and keep battlin....

Blak Siinz - nice drop...u at least used the topic and stayed on topic...so u easily won...but good flow....and a lil creative with ur style switches...good vocab and wordplay....keep elevatin and stay dope...

Vote - Blak Siinz

Return the favor wit an honest vote....
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128291

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.