RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-06, 01:13 AM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
It is impossible to create or destroy something.

IP: 7448 5AE0

Yeah... Fire way.
Old 09-02-06, 01:19 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

How does man destroy? If man tries to create he destroys, and when he tries to destroy he creates...

So whats the use?
Old 09-02-06, 01:20 AM   #4
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Lol...

I destroy wak MCs, and create illness from the ashes...

Nuff said

lol...Lucianos been doing that gay shit so Id figuer Id do it atleast onece...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 01:31 AM   #6
Wordz AhGod

This argument will go into religion and beliefs rather then science and facts. In other words, do you believe that God creates the person inside of womb or do you follow the miricles of science and think of it as hay...The mans sperm enters the female and the child is created and developed over the 9 month period.? And as far as destroying ...When I stab a man ...is it me who choses his fate or was it a divine power that has chosen his fate for this man and will seal it as me being but a small part to a much larger and grand design? Do I destroy because it is my way or do I destroy because what ever powers and watches over us has set the turn of event into motion so every thing I do is a part of its will.?

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 01:41 AM   #8
Wordz AhGod

I farted just now ...I created a fucked up environment around me....

Old 09-02-06, 01:46 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
This argument will go into religion and beliefs rather then science and facts. In other words, do you believe that God creates the person inside of womb or do you follow the miricles of science and think of it as hay...The mans sperm enters the female and the child is created and developed over the 9 month period.? And as far as destroying ...When I stab a man ...is it me who choses his fate or was it a divine power that has chosen his fate for this man and will seal it as me being but a small part to a much larger and grand design? Do I destroy because it is my way or do I destroy because what ever powers and watches over us has set the turn of event into motion so every thing I do is a part of its will.?

Man it doesnt have to. When a child is "created" in the womb, its just a bunch of shit that was already there mixing around.

If you stab somebody, what are you destroying? You're just moving some shit around.

I dunno about an "eternal transcendant sentient being" governing every little thing that happens. It just doesnt make sense. In my useless opinion, christians have taken the bible in completely the wrong way.
Old 09-02-06, 01:57 AM   #10
Wordz AhGod

I agree in ways ...faith IMO is really something surtain people need to look onto when they need guidance. I personally dont like being governed in every step I take saying, it was fate that I step'd in dog shit or that I farted on the elevater at work right when this fine as bitch walked in. Id rather live thinkg...I steped quickly through the left, so the bullet didn't hit me becouse of my own awareness.

I agree with the moving shit around as well. Your not really peircing the vessle or anything ...your just moving it around because the sharpness of the knife dominates over the doaghness of the orgens and there can only be one thing in that particular space at time so the dominating force will win over the inferior force.

Shit mixing around to make something? that shit makes want to go and "Create" some cool-aid man.

Old 09-02-06, 02:33 AM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Man the underlying meaning of "fate" is that in the only moment that exists, nothing at all can be changed, and that moment gets constantly renewed.

Things are "destined" to happen or "meant" to happen. Things happen.
Old 09-02-06, 04:14 AM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

can't you create something out of nothing by making antimatter react?
Old 09-02-06, 08:53 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

Atoms make up everything, but does that mean that everything is atoms? I don't look at my computer or my strawberry frappuchino and say 'these are both just a group of atoms' and truly believe that. An object is made of atoms, but that's because you look deep down into it and it has to be made of something or you're going to encounter that its made of nothingness, which the counterparts of atoms must reach if you dig down deep enough...I don't think an object is what it is made of (atoms) but instead what you see and register it as. I see my frappucino as a frappucino, not a bunch of atoms vibrating to generate heat and whatnot.

So I suppose your saying 'is it possible to destroy or create' in the sense that even if you destroy a building, its still that building, but it's just a new form of itself (i.e. rubble and dust and ash)? I don't know, but when you're destroying, you're also creating: your destruction creates "flattened building" from the original "building".

Not to mention e=mc squared, can't destroy matter or energy, only convert it.
Old 09-02-06, 09:35 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: E25A 6EAA

anything that exists was created, and anything that is created can be destroyed.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by A p e x x : 09-02-06 at 09:39 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 05:31 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

How is everything that exists created? And how can these things be destroyed?