RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-06, 01:28 AM   #1
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Just One Question For Everyone...

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Why the fuck do you guys like apexx... do you not remember his faggot ass when he was Doomsday and we was battling RW in a site battle and he was saying how bad our site sucked and all about how wack we was?

Oh yeah Another Question:

Doomsday (APEXX): If our site was so wack and everything then why the fuck did you stay here after all your pointless pathetic posts?
Old 03-31-06, 01:42 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: EBE3 50E8

I dunno, dude make a good gumbo I'll tell you that.
Old 03-31-06, 02:45 AM   #4
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BF52 4920

i dont' really give a fuck
Old 03-31-06, 04:25 AM   #5
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

*closed*

werd

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 05:03 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Poetic
Why the fuck do you guys like apexx... do you not remember his faggot ass when he was Doomsday and we was battling RW in a site battle and he was saying how bad our site sucked and all about how wack we was?

Doomsday (APEXX): If our site was so wack and everything then why the fuck did you stay here after all your pointless pathetic posts?

LMAO at how your anti-Apexx revolution is going lmao.

But to answer your first question, when I first got here, the site DID suck. Ask anyone who ever put their voice on a mic on this site. Pfftt, ask anyone who's been here more than a year lol. RV tried to battle RW because RW (the site I was Adminning after helping to build up) at the time was voted the #1 rapsite and RV was like 8th or something along those lines, there's about 4 threads about it still in here if you want to entertain your self. The funny thing is no body on RW knew that till people on RV showed us.

To answer your second question, I used to only chill with Carson and 7/3rd (back when me and him and 7/3rd were mad cool) who both told me that there's a select few RV heads that know what is up and relate to what I'm talkin about. Me and 7 (who was the Head Songs Mod) both would talk about the condition of the site and what not with the kiss-ass feedbacks if any and the humongous dickriding circles and what not all the while we'd be dropping feedbacks day after day after day in every post in the songs forum and actually educating people. that anger stacked up and we both started asking questions of "is it worth it anymore", damn, we know we need to..but..dayum! the day I was leaving for RM, 7 IM's me like "yo, I'm essentially gonna step down, and phenom is usually inactive, you want a modding position?" and that's when I saw that I could stop complaining about the problem and actaully do something about it. He introduced me to Phenom and they both said to feel free to do what I felt was neccessary. That's when everything started to change.

The same people that are seen as "knowledgeble audio heads" right now, were the ones dropping REAL feedback all the time because they had knowledge that they wanted you to know, instead of kissing your ass in a popularity contest and you never improving - which is how me and Triple N became cool, though we originally had bad words in the past. And though mad people hated us for it, we knew we had to do it. After that I redid the rules and as a result NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON didn't leave two links. Everybody was more inclined to drop audios because people were giving A: real feedbacks and B: FEEDBACKS!! which is about the time Ike started recording like crazy and became officially "underrated". More and more audio tournies started popping off, and more and more information was being pumped out, like mad stickys about how to get better clarity, trip was telling people about how timing works, we're discussing how your voice is actually an instrument in your throat, mad more posts about sound quality and how to mix your own stuff and gear and stuff when people actually became heavily interested, - THEN Trip made the Marketability thread, and even recently the Manuscript (that EVERYBODY should read) for your album artwork that Phenom orgnaized, the "how to tune your mic" thread recently after that and so on and so fourth.

All that, is why I stayed.

I don't take full credit for anything, but shit man, you can't deny my invovlement.

While you were busy in text land, I was over in audio land helping to build knowledge of what you eventually hope to do and do well. Record on a mic. And to this day, people still hate me for it.

So if any of that makes me an asshole, then yeah say it loud - FUCK APEXX!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 05:26 AM   #7
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

that cunt helps alot, willing to help anyone who gets at him.
Old 03-31-06, 07:06 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Poetic

I've had my differences with him in the past...
But the guy aint bad man.. Hes one of the few people at this site I respect as a hip hop head and not a shitty little poser..

And for your information.. Anyone who gets upset because someone is dissing rapverse is obviously a dumb cunt who takes this shit way too seriously...

Get a grip.
Old 03-31-06, 08:17 AM   #9
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: DB40 BAE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I've had my differences with him in the past...
But the guy aint bad man.. Hes one of the few people at this site I respect as a hip hop head and not a shitty little poser..

And for your information.. Anyone who gets upset because someone is dissing rapverse is obviously a dumb cunt who takes this shit way too seriously...

Get a grip.

basically what i was gonna say
Old 03-31-06, 08:22 AM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

WHAT? HE DISSED RV? Bring out the torches and burn him at the stake.
Old 03-31-06, 09:26 AM   #11
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 133C 7AC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I don't take full credit for anything, but shit man, you can't deny my invovlement.

First: I Never once did i mention your involmetn to the site... nor did i say anything about your skills as a mc i know you are very dedicated to keeping the songs ofrum and everything active as possible and tryingto keep it running smoth.. on another note you need to stop writing so much i dont like to read huge paragraphs at a time its boring..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
While you were busy in text land, I was over in audio land helping to build knowledge of what you eventually hope to do and do well. Record on a mic. And to this day, people still hate me for it.

Actually i have been doing audio for a long time now almost 8 years but along with that i do text and topicals and poetry so i dont see whats wrong with having a diverse background. I have dropped a couple songs on here and on RB i just dont feel the need to have every listen to my stuff and tell me how good or how bad i am. If you want my link i will give it to you but for those who know me proabbly still remember my link...
Old 03-31-06, 10:19 AM   #12
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

he keeps all the kids that think they are smart on this site... IN CHECK
Old 03-31-06, 10:29 AM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^^ The blind leading the blind. No one is he putting in any place. Apexx is a pagan fool who only seeks to distort and pervert scripture to justify his refusal to accept the true word of God. Anyone who takes the stance you do, J Summer, feels validated by his pagan beliefs. Therefore, it puts you in a similar boat.

Do not get it twisted. God is not mocked. What a man sows, he'll reap. Keep cursing God the way you do. Apexx is trying to evoke the anger of God. As I've warned him, he's on course to make it happen.

Repent.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 10:36 AM   #14
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

dawg, seriously...

FUCK APEXX!!!

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-06, 10:38 AM   #15
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8980 B838

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
dawg, seriously...

FUCK APEXX!!!

I would...