RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-04, 10:11 AM   #1
Gods son
A legendary OG

Another song for y'all

IP:

I remember a time, before I was breathing these raps, a time of black polished shoes,and bright coloured legionare caps/
as youguns we pointlessly scrapped...In elementary school daily I was all about tha graham crackers and afternoon naps//

If I fell over on grass, my eyes were sure to get runny, I used to play shit games, & thought the word sex was funny/
went to tha park when it was sunny, and on birtdays in CHUCK-E-CHEESE was tha only time I got my hands on some money//

Back in the day it was cool, not to have a girl friend, coz even touching ones hand, was an excuse to hurl man/
Givin little kids swirlies man and I think I'm tha only one in my age group who didn't listen to PEARL JAM//

And come year 6, I really thought I was hard, just because I was the tallest one in that school yard/
You could say I was partially odd and now that I look back on it I was just one big re-tard//

Ya could say my interest were wack, but I would tailor them soon, coz I couldn't go on forever, liking that shit Sailor moon/
Wasnt into makin tunes cuz makin music couldnt compare to tha daily thrill of playin games in my room/

Then came seccondary school, me & my friends I reckon were cool, coz I was undefeated, in the game Tekken I ruled/
I was hott and dry till I got wet and thought I stepped in a pool but I found out I got tired and was sleepin in drool/

Then my interest in women grew, but my flirting was wack, and I was just too scared to go and rip that shirt off her back/
MY PARENTS...I was scerred about that and when a plummer came over was tha only time i heard about crack/

I tried the breakdancing craze, but all I could do is 1 freeze, and fellas belive, that shit it done wrecks ya knees/I tried lots of dumb shit that just wasn't me...I tried ta skateboard and it was guaranteed that I expect to bleed/

All the dumb shit I've done, yeh sure I'd do it again, coz I'd try anything once, cept maybe battling Ren/
After all that shit I found my nitch, and that's rhymin cuz lyrics are in my blood like I got stabbed wit a pen/

<Marquee Direction='Right'>«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
*·.¸¸.*....God's Son....*·.¸¸.*
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
</MArquee>

<Marquee Direction='Left'>Free Agent!!! Free Agent!!!<Marquee Direction='Right'>
Send a message via AIM to Gods son   Reply With Quote