RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-05, 09:23 PM   #1
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

All You Unwanted Free Agents... Look Here!

IP:

YO...

I noticed a lot of you kats ain't never really been given a chance to elevate or join a crew... whether it be because you're a noob, feel ya been hated on or maybe ya just a wack emcee who refuses to acknowledge it... anyway...

Omma adopt a crew and call it DIS-Functional Figgaz... if kats that been around wanna help...fine... if not... then it'll just be me trying to get y'all mofo's in the door... I wil not be battling with you guys... this crew is for y'all...

I will, however, show y'all what you are doing wrong... how to fix it... and become better emcees and battlers because of the things you learn... ya progress is based on how serious you take it and how much effort you put into it... i will choose all of your battles, rate them, and show you what ya coulda done to make ya lines more effective...

If ya down for this then drop a verse... from this point on... this is the official try-out thread for the DIS-Funtional Figgaz!!!

-The Mentor... I.G.-
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote