RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-05, 07:22 PM   #1
Treatment
New to RV

Three thousand dollars ($3,000)

IP:

To TALENTED producers:

Within the past month i've been looking for talented producers with lots of creativity and originality. As of yet no one has been able to live up to my standards. I am mostly lookin for that hip hop commercial, up beat, crunk and/or club vibe.

**Now, to the producer that lives up to my standards will be awarded with
three thousand dollars ($3,000) cashable by money order. I will be receiving/listening to beats starting today 10/14/05 until 11:59pm on 11/13/05.

The producer that creates a beat to my liking will be notified at once.

The three thousand dollars ($3,000) covers :

An instrumental tracked out in WAV-files and a 320kbps encoded MP3-file. Exclusive rights which grants unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. Full rights to record, alter, mix the instrumental in any way, shape, or form. Once purchased, no one else may further lease or buy the same instrumental. You will receive a contract by fax and in the mail granting me full exclusive rights to the instrumental. The instrumental must be listed as SOLD on any public or private web page, along with any download option removed from this page. To all producers that are ready to make a name for themself good luck, keep it creative and crunk.

Last edited by Treatment : 10-14-05 at 10:44 PM.