RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-05, 11:05 PM   #1
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Wuts Good My Niggas

IP: 690A 38D6

WUDDUP THIS IS THAT NIGGA J-FIVE JUST GETTIN ON HERE TO SEE IF I CAN GET IT POPPIN WIT YOU NIGGAS AIGHT.........NO I AINT NO OLD NIGGA..........NO I AINT NO ROOKIE TO THE RAP GAME............AND NO I AINT NEVA SCARED, WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE?....................BUT ON THE FLIP SIDE.............YES IM CONFIDENT............YES IM NICE...............YES I CAN SPIT FROM THE TOP..............YES I BEEN ON BATTLE RAP DVD'S....................SO YES J-FIVE IS READY FOR WUTEVA AIGHT.............I SEE SOME TALENT ON THIS SITE SO YOU BOYS GET AT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT POPPIN ON HERE AIGHT.............OH AND BEFORE I GO CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME AND LET ME KNOW WUTS GOOD WIT IT AIGHT...............

[url]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=402547[/url]

KICK YA FEET UP AND ENJOY!
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 12:35 AM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6D4C 017C

i feelin da second song i think it was a freestyle anyway stay active and vote for rv at tha top 25 click the pic in ma sig and about ya namw u shout change it to J-Five cuz j-fivefromNY isnt all that appealing
Old 09-11-05, 10:37 AM   #3
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Lol Yah I Know My Nigga I Only Put The "fromny" At The End Cuz That Was Name On This Otha Rap Forum And When This Nigga Refered Me Over Here I Wanted Him To Know Exactly Who I Was Na Mean But Imma Change That In A Minute.......even If I Dont Tho I Dont Think Its A Nigga On Here Nice Enough To Come Smash Me For Havin That Dumb Ish At The End Of My Name Lol U Feel Me.................about The Votin Tho Dont You Have To Have A Certain Number Of Posts To Start Votin On Anything...........im Bout To Get Active I Had To Get Another Mouse Tho Cuz Mines Was Shot.........im About To Put My Whole Best Of J-five Album On There In A Few Hrs! Holla Back
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-05, 05:28 PM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

aight fa sho..............