RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
crimily insane 0 0%
SPD 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-03, 02:13 AM   #1
SPD

SPD V Crimily Insane

IP:

c'mon im spitten first

yeah c'mon look look

Crimily insane you fink you got fame you got shame
SPD u'll neva forget that name yo listen to it again im a rock this man my words faster than jackie chan

u aint a real man insane yo even your name sounds ridiculous u try to rap tryin to mix-with-us i just spit-n-cuss
you runaway my words are like a train i control the mainframe crimily insane more like a cripled dick with no veins

u been whooped ur ass with a cane you is shook you steal ya words outta rhyme books yeah ur a chicken a chook you turn over and look see me you betta run better hide ima spit syinide in your eyes

man gay-men u like them all on your face just semen, your gay you like guys in girl guides get you fired get u burnt i thought you learnt
ima get ur bones and crush'em be diminished ima beat ur ass and yet i havent even finished

your nufin but a lil' tick lil' bitch and a lil' dick stuck my words are gonna stick
but why hell do ya fink i rap...what goin to Bitch Slapped and talkin crap? FUCK THAT!

im the whole real deal not just the big mac tic tac u say words and talk crap doin all this chit chat
take this shit as a matta-of-fact can u flip that?

crimily thats just a "similee" for i cant rap this shit is "killin me" no wait im just chillin G
u dont even no the meaning of the word, ur obsurd if u fink u just beat me and kick me to the kurb

im to strong my words linger to long i speak in different tounge
different tone ur a rookie even when u finished ur song

man ur little lungs cant take it so just take that take it back before u rap learn to do that.

yeah c'mon

Old 06-26-03, 09:13 PM   #2
crimily insane

IP:

some times I rhyme slow some times I rhyme quick but I am somtin quicker than a samurai stick when you listen to rhymes you wont get board the reason for that is because I can use a ninja sword u just jealous u little bitch that I can say I’m a criminal yeah but I am subliminal my messages there uncontrollable. My ass aint get wooped by me that happen cause of your mum she got a giant bum. Jesus when’s the last time you see that fat bitch she’s so fat that if she had an itch she wouldn't reach. She can’t be even taken to the beach how do you put up with her, she’s so sticky and full of fur she weighs more than44 hundred

Old 06-26-03, 09:26 PM   #3
FreestyleKing
BANNED Again

IP:

criminally insane "some times I rhyme slow some times I rhyme quick " that's by T--Bone but i'll give u tha benefit of tha doubt and assume u haven't heard it
Send a message via AIM to FreestyleKing Send a message via Yahoo to FreestyleKing  
Old 06-27-03, 01:41 AM   #4
j-one-twenty
BANNED For Spam

IP:

newbie battle. have to give this shit to spd but u dont use lines by other guys aight. cheers
j-twenny

Old 06-27-03, 02:10 AM   #5
SPD

IP:

thanks j-one-twenty
im waiten for everyone to vote on

on who ya reckon won............................................... ............
.................................................. .....

Old 06-27-03, 02:11 AM   #6
crimily insane

IP:

thanks for leting me know that it was used by t-bone no i havent heard it before so i'll try not to use it
BOO out

Old 06-27-03, 10:52 AM   #7
SPD

IP:

come on Up UPPIN!!! we waiten 4 votes
c'mon.....................................

Old 06-27-03, 11:18 AM   #8
SPD

IP:

Old 06-27-03, 11:55 AM   #9
Ruttah

IP:

Hit up my battle with Vip911............................................ .............................................

Old 06-27-03, 11:59 AM   #10
Ruttah

IP:

Hit up my battle with Vip911............................................ .............................................
Criminaly INsane, do ya wanna battle me

Old 06-28-03, 04:03 AM   #11
SPD

IP:

Old 06-28-03, 05:20 AM   #12
Black.Jack

IP:

From perht both of u doggs? where?

anywayz spd gets my vote

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.................................................. .................

Old 06-28-03, 09:24 AM   #13
crimily insane

IP:

weres the votes man im only new to this shit the cunt i v is heaps good cause i know him so vote 4 some 1.....................................vote 4 the best

Old 06-28-03, 09:29 AM   #14
crimily insane

IP:

sweeeeet lets get those votes in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..................................@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@##################$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&************

Old 06-28-03, 09:34 AM   #15
crimily insane

IP:

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........