RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-06, 11:54 AM   #1
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

Old Boy

IP: A181 D033

who's seen this film?

i swear this film has one of the best storylines that you'll see in a film. it's korean though so it's got subtitles, but it's well worth picking up at the local film shop or blockbuster. i can't even go into the storyline cos it's one of those films that if someone tells you the storyline then it'll spoil the movie for you.

but yeh Old Boy's definately up there, but its real underrated and slept on...

~peace~
Old 03-10-06, 01:52 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

I've seen Old Boy. What a great movie that nobody's seen. The voice acting for the voice over artists is actually amazing, which you almost never find in a voiced-over flick. Narration was top notch, story. action. revenge. what more could you ask for? he was in the room for what, 8 years? sick. The fat-ass scars on his wrist were somethin else. Great flick man.

You ever see City of God?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-06, 06:58 AM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

yeah i've seen that film, that film is one of the great films of our time in my opinion and it's really eye-opening for me as i didn't really know too much about the dark side of Brazil.although i haven't seen it from start to finish though because i was late to the lesson when they were screening that in class, from what i saw (which was about 3/4 of the film) i was impressed with the way that film was made...i've studied Old Boy and City of God as part of my A Level course in Film Studies at college