RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-04, 07:11 PM   #1
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
Help, in everything...

IP: 9702 17FA

I just got a mic and Cool Edit.... I still dont know how to do anything though... Dont know how to use cool edit, how to get a beat on my track, how to get that track on the internet after i do... Basically i need help with everything...
Old 10-27-04, 09:22 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 70EC D981

First you have to download a beat. Once you do, open up Cool Edit. Right under the File button, you will see a folder icon. This is how you upload things from your computer.....now you just gotta find where you put it. Once you find it and successfully upload it to Cool Edit, Click the button that is two buttons over from the folder looking button. This will put the instrumental into the multi track. Go to the second track and click the red "R" buton. This is so you can record on that specific track. DO NOT RECORD OVER THE INSTRUMENTAL!!! Use a seperate track for it. Once you got something you like, play around with the editing features in the single track mode. I suggest using this link to help you with some of your editing. I also suggest using the pop click eliminator and hiss reduction. Once you have everything the way you like it, go back to the multi track screen. Once there, click edit and go to mix down to track. Click on all tracks. once you've got it all on one track, take another listen to make sure you got it how you want it. Once satisfied, click File and go to save as. Make sure you save it as an MP3 file. Now you are ready to upload it to your soundclick page. Make sure you choose the robust upload so it comes from one of your computer files. Once you've done this, it only takes a few hours for soundclick to clear your first song, then the rest are instantanious. Congradulations......you've just put your first song on the web
Old 10-27-04, 04:41 PM   #3
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 3C2F ED8B

*bows down at Nygma's moddliness*

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 10-27-04, 05:58 PM   #4
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9702 17FA

Damn... Thanks enygma...