RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-08, 08:52 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

The eminem D/R is starting to bother me

IP:

Recently em dropped a new "freestyle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSSFIr3zZ0

Okay its obviously not a freestyle. Plenty of people tried to explain that em wrote 1 verse and then just rapped it. Which a rediculous amount of people refuse to believe, but whatever that's not the point.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a fan of eminem, but the ultramegazoid amount of fanboyism toward him is just sad. I mean I could understand that shit back in the infinite--->eminem show days, but the shit people defend is terrible. This verse is NOT a "HES BAAAAAACK" verse. This is a "eh, decent flow, its ok I guess" verse. Yet everyone in the comment section seemed to think it was the second coming. Then I checked the Eminem/t.i. song "touchdown" which is notorious for its badness, and everyone went on about how eminem is the best rapper of all time and that that verse was "bananas".

-_- Like I said in the comment section, shit like that is the reason why eminem can drop encore and have it sell 13 million copies and then drop a greatest hits album and have it sell 4 million copies. I swear people reward him for his bullshit and its annoying. I don't want his next album to suck, but it seems like I'm the only one who cares wether or not it does.