RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
kLiNik 0 0%
s!leNt_K!ll@h 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-03, 03:27 AM   #1
KLINIK

kLiNik -vs- s!leNt_K!ll@h

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Quote:
s!leNt_K!ll@h wrote:

you know the drill
no hate
no dick riderrrs
no crews
plain and simble

Old 10-15-03, 04:45 AM   #2
KLINIK

IP: 8F25 FB35

this deadly gas carbon monoxide is senseless, tasteless, invisible, poisonous,
he cant be THE SILENT KILLAH when he aint even quarter part dangerous//

i'd rip you into so many peices i'd say you're easier than paper tares,
i'd say my prayers if i were you, like FREDDY i'd kill you in your nightmares//

you're an acre actor like you've got armor on, sinkin faster than 86 anchors,
mixin MARKERS with MAKERS, lyin to yourself as if you were sleepin on mirrors//

you couldn't get a "BUFF"et if you were the "HULK",
if you walked into "STER"oids you still couldn't be "BULK"//

the split second you appear in my backlist, it'd be as if you never exist,
wouldn't miss to put a twist to your "RESIST"in teeth that it'd get to your DENTIST//

Old 10-15-03, 04:47 AM   #3
KLINIK

aright mane! waitin for you to drop yo shit then we uppin votes up in this bitch! drop your honest links and votes! all that YADA! YADA! YADA! 1!

Old 10-15-03, 04:55 PM   #4
KLINIK

IP: ABE5 5A5C

..........ay s!leNt_K!ll@h dont be a no show foo! make sure you drop by the end of this day mane! 1!

Old 10-16-03, 01:13 AM   #5
KLINIK

ay silent! dont even let me think you gon be a no show mane! dont fuckin puss out! dont be a bitch homie! drop your shit mane! or unless you just a pussy!

Old 10-18-03, 10:05 PM   #6
KLINIK

IP: 4577 CD9A

ca someone close this? this bitch isnt goin to show! he pussed out just as thought he would! so is he gon get DQed and i get the W?

Old 10-19-03, 08:06 PM   #7
KLINIK

IP: 4577 CD9A

aright fareal fareal! someone needs to go close this.. this bitch aint go show! i know for a fact now.. its been so many days! so can someone jus close this and give me the W? 1!

Old 10-23-03, 09:51 PM   #8
KLINIK

IP: 28DC 7B1A

ARIGHT THEN! IF YALL DONT WANNA LISTEN AND CLOSE THIS THREAD! OH THE FUCK WELL! I WARNED YALL! 1!

Old 10-23-03, 09:53 PM   #9
KLINIK

.................................................. ...HERE I GO! LOL! LMAO! THIS IS GOING TO BE WOA!

Old 10-23-03, 09:54 PM   #10
KLINIK

................................................HE RE I GO! LOL! LMAO! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Old 10-23-03, 10:00 PM   #11
KLINIK

................................................HE RE I GO! LOL! LMAO! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Old 10-23-03, 10:03 PM   #12
KLINIK

ok well...sorry it's been a while but we've been movin into our house and we just got the net workin so YAY for jamie...well...ok...ur confessions didnt bother me at all...ok...yea..the one about how at first u saw me as a firend...and then u kinda liked me...yea...that's wut happened wit me...ok...2...if u woulda asked me to fuk at the teen center i prolly woulda said no but would have made out wit u and let u feel me up and shit and 3 if u woulda asked me to fuk at the terminal i woulda...

ok...so things here r ok..most of my friends r dudes wit gf's and or seniors...so yea...umm..they've invited me out drinkin and shit but i havent gone yet...umm..there's one of em...his name is ryn and he kinda reminds me of u. like the way he acts and shit..like we can talk about anything *(he's gotta gf)* anyways...so we were talkin in class and he was like do u like me?? and i was like huh?? and he was like well.let me tell u...if i didnt have a gurl u'd be the first one id go after...and i was like ok..well..yea i like u but since u got a gurl im not gonna try and get wit u or shit like that...so we're just gonna be kool wit each other...and so like we're friends and shit and like i can talk to him about pretty much anything...it's kool..so anyways...our whole relationship is pretty much us hitten on eachother and jokin around about sex..it's weird...anyways...so like i showed him my scar the other day *(the "cruz" one...)* and i was like well wut do u think about it?? and he was like....well....lets just say if i didnt have a gurl i would wanna see that scar nice and close and i was like well wut dose that mean?? and he was like wutever u want it to mean...so yea...and today we were talkin about fukin and shit *(not eachother....just in general)* so yea...the dude i gotta crush on has a gf...and they're like IN LOVE!! and shit so im like...well fuk...that sucks...

anyways...shit is ok..i get bitched at for everything even when i dont do shit...umm...im in ROTC...so that is somethin for me to do and..i drink...not alot but iv'e gotten drunk like 2 times since we've been here *(and by myself too )* yea...anyways...umm..ill be sure to send u pics of me when i can...*(if u wan em....)* and yea...well ive got some questions for u...

1.why did u wanna fuk me?? like...was it just cause u were horney or wut??
2.why didnt u ask me?? u shoulda!! damn...ummm
3. was i a REALLY bad kisser...i think i am cause like...i was like..hmm...at it was akward and then like i wanted to kiss u again but juan was out there so i was like nah...and then i wanted to make out wit u before i left but i couldnt and o never even got a hug! i was like..damnit!! yea anyways...so yea..umm..i gotta go cause im gettin bitched at...remmeber to send me some pics....miss u to

Old 10-23-03, 10:05 PM   #13
KLINIK

AINT THAT SHIT JUST FUNNY?! LMAO!

Quote:
Originally posted by KLINIK
ok well...sorry it's been a while but we've been movin into our house and we just got the net workin so YAY for jamie...well...ok...ur confessions didnt bother me at all...ok...yea..the one about how at first u saw me as a firend...and then u kinda liked me...yea...that's wut happened wit me...ok...2...if u woulda asked me to fuk at the teen center i prolly woulda said no but would have made out wit u and let u feel me up and shit and 3 if u woulda asked me to fuk at the terminal i woulda...

ok...so things here r ok..most of my friends r dudes wit gf's and or seniors...so yea...umm..they've invited me out drinkin and shit but i havent gone yet...umm..there's one of em...his name is ryn and he kinda reminds me of u. like the way he acts and shit..like we can talk about anything *(he's gotta gf)* anyways...so we were talkin in class and he was like do u like me?? and i was like huh?? and he was like well.let me tell u...if i didnt have a gurl u'd be the first one id go after...and i was like ok..well..yea i like u but since u got a gurl im not gonna try and get wit u or shit like that...so we're just gonna be kool wit each other...and so like we're friends and shit and like i can talk to him about pretty much anything...it's kool..so anyways...our whole relationship is pretty much us hitten on eachother and jokin around about sex..it's weird...anyways...so like i showed him my scar the other day *(the "cruz" one...)* and i was like well wut do u think about it?? and he was like....well....lets just say if i didnt have a gurl i would wanna see that scar nice and close and i was like well wut dose that mean?? and he was like wutever u want it to mean...so yea...and today we were talkin about fukin and shit *(not eachother....just in general)* so yea...the dude i gotta crush on has a gf...and they're like IN LOVE!! and shit so im like...well fuk...that sucks...

anyways...shit is ok..i get bitched at for everything even when i dont do shit...umm...im in ROTC...so that is somethin for me to do and..i drink...not alot but iv'e gotten drunk like 2 times since we've been here *(and by myself too )* yea...anyways...umm..ill be sure to send u pics of me when i can...*(if u wan em....)* and yea...well ive got some questions for u...

1.why did u wanna fuk me?? like...was it just cause u were horney or wut??
2.why didnt u ask me?? u shoulda!! damn...ummm
3. was i a REALLY bad kisser...i think i am cause like...i was like..hmm...at it was akward and then like i wanted to kiss u again but juan was out there so i was like nah...and then i wanted to make out wit u before i left but i couldnt and o never even got a hug! i was like..damnit!! yea anyways...so yea..umm..i gotta go cause im gettin bitched at...remmeber to send me some pics....miss u to

Old 10-23-03, 10:06 PM   #14
KLINIK