RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-06, 10:23 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Latinkitten the racist

IP: 64CA 6C26

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Ban the bitch

I mean...I'm not even reaching here...I'm not even suggesting ban here due to popular demand...

I'm saying ban the bitch because she's a total waste of space, time, energy, effot, and anything else...

How many times has she called OMB a "chinese" guy in a disparaging way...

umm...How is that an insult unless you're a racist and just hate other races?

Then, she claims Madam Merk is "hidious". Let's see...Madam Merk has typical black girl features and is far from ugly. The only thing I can conjecture is that LK is saying she's ugly because she's dark skinned.

So, LK, do you have a problem with dark skinned people like you do chinese people?

What the fuck is next? This bitch is not fit for anything other than shitting on people for no damn reason.

BAN THE BITCH because she's not doing anything constructive on this site and jus beefs for NO REASON.

And, you can't even say, "Just ignore her." You can't ignore the bitch because she comes in every thread where she's not wanted. She starts beef by posting pics in her sig. Then, she runs around the board making up lies about people:

Ex: Cho is a drug addict
MM has herpes

On top of that, no one here likes her except maybe 2-3 lame ass cats who don't rap on this site either. Look at it...for real...who are the people who support LK? Do they drop audios? Do they do anything people get motivated over?

HELL NO.

BAN THE BITCH

Happy easter.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=225998

^^ A disgrace

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=226350&page=3

^^^Another example of how race/nationality is sooo big on her radar..."mexican blah blah"

Why can't he just be a blah blah?

So...let's see

You have a problem with blacks
Chinese
Mexicans

The list will grow...

Last edited by Tha Q. : 04-14-06 at 10:58 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 10:26 AM   #2
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C3E0 7452

Lmao...

I don't think she thinks every dark-skinned person is ugly so thinking that's racist is a bit too far. She just got her own uhm standards of beauty I guess, not related to race.

Didn't read the shit with Cho or OMB so no comment on that.

At least RV is amusing and somewhat interesting again...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 10:28 AM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B208 0AA4

Yes, let's whine about this some more!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-14-06, 10:29 AM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
Lmao...

I don't think she thinks every dark-skinned person is ugly so thinking that's racist is a bit too far. She just got her own uhm standards of beauty I guess, not related to race.

Didn't read the shit with Cho or OMB so no comment on that.

At least RV is amusing and somewhat interesting again...

Okay...have your own standard for "beauty"...But, realize OTHER people have their own standard for beauty as well...Don't run around the board calling people ugly and taking their pics out of context--i.e., posting MM's pic next to ET. That shit is pointless. And, she keeps calling OMB a China man like that's a bad thing...?? I don't quite get it. The bitch is irrelevant. If she talked this much bullshit, but still elevated the site in some way, then it'd be almost a necessary evil. It isn't.

BAN THE BITCH.
Old 04-14-06, 10:30 AM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Yes, let's whine about this some more!

I'm not whining son. I'm merely addressing an issue that's getting played the fuck out. And, I don't know about you, but I've had about 4 AIM convos about this stupid bitch from people who won't leave it alone. So, when RV starts spilling over to AIM, then yes, I have a problem. It was funny at first. But, this shit isn't even amusing anymore. So, unless you can offer a suggestion, STFU 9th.

Thank you very much.
Old 04-14-06, 10:31 AM   #6
DQ
Odi et Amo

Just sit back and be amused.

Come on, she ain't the first to photoshop pictures to hate on others. She's just more driven than the others. Btw, if you gonna start banning every racist fuck on this site, it's gonna take a while.

Let the chica stay, it's comedy.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 10:32 AM   #7
DQ
Odi et Amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'm not whining son. I'm merely addressing an issue that's getting played the fuck out. And, I don't know about you, but I've had about 4 AIM convos about this stupid bitch from people who won't leave it alone. So, when RV starts spilling over to AIM, then yes, I have a problem. It was funny at first. But, this shit isn't even amusing anymore. So, unless you can offer a suggestion, STFU 9th.

Thank you very much.

Get another AIM name, like a VIP/private list...

I know I got one, use it whenever people on the regular one be bugging

Another problem solved

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 04-14-06, 10:33 AM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
Just sit back and be amused.

Come on, she ain't the first to photoshop pictures to hate on others. She's just more driven than the others. Btw, if you gonna start banning every racist fuck on this site, it's gonna take a while.

Let the chica stay, it's comedy.

^^Sure...until she starts making shit up about you and beefin with you...That's what everyone says..."Ignore her"...blah blah...But, check this out:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226117

^^That's a prime example of why she's irrelevant and pathetic on this site. My man K Nyce just posted a pic and she comes at the nigga crooked...Well, he SWIFTLY put her back in her place. But, that's a prime example of how you can't ignore that bitch because all she does is

A) Beef
B) Hate
C) Bullshit
D) a-c

BAN THE BITCH
Old 04-14-06, 10:34 AM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
Get another AIM name, like a VIP/private list...

I know I got one, use it whenever people on the regular one be bugging

Another problem solved

Fuck all dat

BAN THE BITCH

Problem would be solved if she did something constructive, like RAP.

WOW...there's a concept...A RAP SITE

RAP

WOW

Old 04-14-06, 10:41 AM   #10
DQ
Odi et Amo

Gonna ban every fuck that ain't doing something constructive?

Might as well close the damn site then haha.

I wouldn't care if she started beefing with me, gotta put yaself above that shit man. Put her back in her place once and for all, let it rest then. If you ain't giving her attention, she'll get bored and move along.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 04-14-06, 10:46 AM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
Gonna ban every fuck that ain't doing something constructive?

Might as well close the damn site then haha.

I wouldn't care if she started beefing with me, gotta put yaself above that shit man. Put her back in her place once and for all, let it rest then. If you ain't giving her attention, she'll get bored and move along.

No...not ban every fuck, ban HER because of her track record as of late...

Someone who is not only racist, but homophobic...on top of that, thinks EVERYONE is ugly but herself...makes up lies about people...Beefs with damn near everyone...ehh ehhh

It's funny tho...cuz, everyone starts out by saying, "Oh, just ignore her and she'll disappear" then THEY end up going at it with that deranged bitch.

It's not even that it's funny beef anymore...It's the kind of beef that's annoying, irrelevant, and flat out wrong.

Taking someone's pic out of context was played TWO YEARS ago.

Anyone who supports that bitch now has no basis because she does NOTHING for the site. At first, it was at least funny. And, we all got a kick out of people clowning her in her picture thread. Now, she's resorted to lies, slander, racism, homophobia, and plain bull shit.

RAP verse

RAPVERSE

Where is the rap in all of this?

I say the people who're only gasin her and themselves all need to STFU and drop.

All this yak and where's the mic?

Exactly.

BAN THE BITCH.
Old 04-14-06, 10:49 AM   #12
DQ
Odi et Amo

I think you gettin way too worked up bout this shit man. Focus on ya music, forget bout this bullshit. You just bringing this on yaself if you ask me. You all had a kick out of beefing with her but now when it's going too far, you screaming to ban her.

Bleh, do whatever you wish to do. I could care less, just bored on Good Friday

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 04-14-06, 10:52 AM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
I think you gettin way too worked up bout this shit man. Focus on ya music, forget bout this bullshit. You just bringing this on yaself if you ask me. You all had a kick out of beefing with her but now when it's going too far, you screaming to ban her.

Bleh, do whatever you wish to do. I could care less, just bored on Good Friday

Bringing what on myself? Ain't shit brought on me hun...I'm responding mostly to the "hard questions for LK" thread...Have you read that shit?

It's quite sad. I mean, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Neway...I've stated my position. Actually, if people could think of more grease jokes, I wouldn't mind her staying so I can get a good laugh. But, eventhose are running dry lately.

eeeh
Old 04-14-06, 11:01 AM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

Lmao, nah haven't read it yet but I mean...if you so sick of ppl bugging you, I suggest you read and be amused but keep it at that *shrug*

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 04-14-06, 11:21 AM   #15
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: EE44 E631

Ayo, I think we all can agree that skittles are better than starbursts am I right?