RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
habitat09 0 0%
hardhitter 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-04, 05:57 PM   #1
Hitta
Best In The Game

hardhitter vs habitat09

IP: 7A50 A5A0

ightt this herb wants ta get merked again............
10-20 lines due in 30 mins u spit 1st
no hate votes
no crew votes
and no biteing herb
3-0knock out or first ta 5 wins
check in........

Old 02-05-04, 05:57 PM   #2
Hitta
Best In The Game

check...................check..................... .check...............

Old 02-05-04, 06:00 PM   #3
habitat09
Banned: Biting

IP: 0EBB E224

lets go...........................................

Old 02-05-04, 06:06 PM   #4
habitat09

ok...........................drop it first.........

Old 02-05-04, 06:06 PM   #5
Hitta
Best In The Game

ok ill go first no feeding..............................

Old 02-05-04, 06:26 PM   #6
Hitta
Best In The Game

ok..............yo this herb IM'd me and wanted to get severd again...........
if u ever post a bittin rhyme im gunna beat u till your fuckin bones poke thru your skin!..
dont know why u want a rematch your just loseing again.......
time ta break the fake this line got you caked....(stuck)
herb pleaz fess up your just a rhyme bitting whore..........
no more ta say dont ever step hardhitters way....
i have played ya and read this fagg like a book.......
a verse from cage is this mother fuckers best hook...(last time i battled this kid he bit his whole shit from cage)
your a dick rider no need for me to be ill this kids getting striped faster then a 100 dollar bill.......
the hole site now knows your a bitter..........
you more a flamer the a 16 inch lighter!!!
and whiter then that fagg powder this time your getting devowerd.....
im a kill this herb have him shooked suckin a titty....
bet his post is some shit by fifty(50cent)this bitch is witty..........
no need for da gritty your shitty.....
bite that rhyme and u aint even from the city..........
get hypped cuz your sliced and im nice....
got this fag froze like a block of ice!
fuck this shit im off,lets here this fag spit soft...........

Old 02-05-04, 07:18 PM   #7
habitat09

yo my lyrics are tight u are the one that bites/ i already got this battle on lock i got one clip in my DE and my glocked is already cocked/ Yo in ever battle u spit u use the werd Herb cant u come up wit a better word? Its my second time battlin this kid named hardhitter, i seen him on jerry springer and he told the crowd he likes to dress up in womens clothes and put on some glitter/ Yo ur just a big freak show and all ur rhymes are wack why u think i was sent here to attack cause wat i have is wat u lack so maybe u can start bitin my rhymes and get on the right track.

Old 02-05-04, 07:24 PM   #8
habitat09

forgot to post a couple of lines..................

yo i know u have all ur rhymes pre-writtin im comin into this battle lyrical freestyle spittin and one more thing before i go i just slaughtered u son so u better take out ur notebook and take some notes......

Old 02-05-04, 07:42 PM   #9
Ven0m
Light Weight

IP: 2E8C 29A2

Weak Battle
hardhitter i found it really ironic that the line in the beginning when you were talking about biting:if u ever post a bittin rhyme im gunna beat u till your fuckin bones poke thru your skin!......was the line that u bit 80% of eminem's song role model..that was the dumbest thing i ever seen anyone do...so obviously your gonna lose points for that, but moving on....

Flow:Both of you really need to work on your flows...your verses were hard too read but if i had to choose a someone it would be hardhitter.....he had a slightly better flow excluding the line he bit off eminem..habitat your flow wasn't that bad but you really need to work on it..your rhymes are just cluttered up together try too even things out and you will do better..

Punches:Hardhitter had the better punches(excluding the line he bit off eminem), his rhymes were wittier, but the flow of the verse made it hard too understand..Habitat your punches weren't far away from hardz but u just gotta be more direct if your verse was like these lines:Yo ur just a big freak show and all ur rhymes are wack why u think i was sent here to attack cause wat i have is wat u lack so maybe u can start bitin my rhymes and get on the right track..... then u would've won

Structure:Both of you had whack structures, i mean i didn't know where every other line started or ended....like i said before you gotta make shit evenly so you gotta better flow and better structure don't just spit 1 line put this shit "/" and type someshit right after it....
for example:
Yo ur just a big freak show and all ur rhymes are wack why u think i was sent here to attack cause wat i have is wat u lack
so maybe u can start bitin my rhymes and get on the right track.

its much easier too understand if your spit a line..press enter and go on too the next bar.so its something like this to make it more clear

1.xxxxxx
2.xxxxxx
3.xxxxxx
4.xxxxxx
and so one
Im not gonna add in more topics like vocab and personals...u guyz should elevate more..i hope i've given you enough info..
vote:hardhitter
hit this battle up and vote honestly
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112322

Old 02-05-04, 08:54 PM   #10
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP: 71CE 2E84

ew...

pretty bad battle guys...

hardhitter...u need some work..alot of work...u got the basics of a battle down..u used personals on him..but ur rhymes are barely even there....I saw a lot of lines that didn't rhyme with anything, and the ones that did rhyme, were real basic...u also used small vocab...

habitat...ur verse was severely basic..no vocab....no punches....weak disses...personals weren't really personal....nothing was really good about ur verse..it was structured really bad...u mispelled the word "glock"...you fucking posted again because you "forgot to add some lines"....that's fucking stupid...

vote- Hardhitter...

although the battle was really weak, it's academic...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...911#post1159911
^ needs votes
Old 02-05-04, 09:02 PM   #11
Hitta
Best In The Game

OK thanks for the votes but venom what the fuck are u talking about?did you forget i am the one who merked your ass faggot get the fuck out of here if u aint gunna pole vote fuckin herb........................uppin 4 them votes#1

Old 02-05-04, 09:14 PM   #12
MichaelMadness
No Cure For MadNess...

IP: BECC 28A6

Hahah Weak ass battle yo...HH Don't waiste yer time battlin fucks like this one....I'm suprised he didn't bite another rhyme, (maybe he did)
HH you came harder then hab. But still Ive seen much better out of u, but i can understand why u didnt put the effort into yer rhyme(wouldnt take much to beat habitat,unless of course he bites his shit again)
But as for punches neither of u brought suttin really good to the table everything was basic and weak, HH had the harder out of the two,(striped faster than a 100 dollar bill showed wee signs of creativity, Punches go to HH.
Wordplay- Hab. used barely any so this goes to HH
Flow- Neither Flowed everything was off track and fucked up..Tie
Structure- Both were bad but Hab. didnt rally have no structure so HH gets structure.
Personals- None really used, No creativity put into punches or personals, Almost to weak to even judge.....But HH Came up wit more Solid personals, Habs. newbish style showed greatly in his shit....
Weak Battle
V/ Hardhitter

..........Mad Mike..........

(Crazier Than A Pitbull On Crack)

Old 02-05-04, 09:18 PM   #13
MichaelMadness
No Cure For MadNess...

IP: BECC 28A6

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111751

Yeh... Don't forget to repay the favor and Honestly Vote on my Battles!!!!

My Bad on the freepost....Sorry

..........Mad Mike..........

(Crazier Than A Pitbull On Crack)

Old 02-06-04, 09:12 AM   #14
Hitta
Best In The Game

come pon yall one more vote and its a rap...come on vote this shit and leave a link and i will return the favor......................thanx................up pin

Old 02-06-04, 05:06 PM   #15
Hitta
Best In The Game

uppin this mother fucker come on 1 more vote people....leave a link and ill return the favor..........