RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-05, 10:14 PM   #1
Capital B
Internet is so beef...

From: Im in the buildin and im feelin myself. West Coastin....What you Reppin?
Text Record: 5-2
Life and Times of Phat Mic aka Jesus Escobar....

IP: 6DE7 7CB8

Well let me jump on the band wagon

Matthew Cody Bruno born Oct. 25th 1988

My story starts from befor I was born....My mother and father were once in love and my father took that love for granted. He was a "Rollin Stone" and he was a felon that constently ducked and dodged the law. He commited his first felony crime at the age of 17 and by the age of 16 he was a alcholic. He has been in jail 16 years of my life and still counting. He is curently in jail untill 2014 for grand theft auto, a gun charge and posetion of a contrled substance. 34 years of age with 2 strikes and 18 total years of prison and only stays out of prison for 2 months at the most....

The reason I told you this is to let you have a better understanding. One of the clearest memorys I have had about my father was when I was 10 he was out of jail and I went to work with him and he told me "Son, I'm going to be honest with you. I am a fuck up and I come from a long line of fuck ups. So you won't understand this untill later in your life but you will be a fuck up too." I think that this is what started the downhill run of my life....

My first duck and dodge of the law happened when I was in 5th grade at camillia basic elementry school when one day I brought a knife to school and was suspended and almost charged on threatening a kid with a knife. I was a lieing, cheating, stealing bastard and only in 5th grade. During my path through elementry-pre middle school was at a alltime life high due to counciling, and being put through a boot camp. but that paved the way for violence to come. In 8th grade I went back to my old ways after my father got out of jail on parole he told me that he would "never go back." 2 weeks later he went back and I never trusted another person again...

Freshman year I was a "Skateboarding Holigan" as dipicted by Officer James Smith after I knocked 4 of his teeth out of his skull with my skateboard. I could a flying fuck about the law in thoughs times because I knew I was more intelligent than thoughs police officers. I went to Sacramentos infamouse "Sac High" or "Crack High" where I never when to school and passes all my classes. Well I went to school but at 8 o'cloock I was gone. I didn't have a high outlook on life at the time but what can I say I'm a "holigan". I also learned that year that a female can highly influence my decisions....

Now we come to the pressent. I am now a junior in high school and curently attend Sacramento New Technology High School the only school where we have 11 mill worth of computers and 1/2 of them work. I have grown from a small and fat 5'5 230 lbs to 5'11 190 lbs. My Father was out of prison december 2004 and went back a week later, but not befor he influenced me one more time. He gave me 200 dollars and said "Your a grown ass man now and i wouldn't be surprised if you decide to beat the shit out of me one day. but right now im going to teach you something important. In one week use this 200 dollars and turn it into 400 or im going to beat the shit out of you." The next week I had 452 and 45 cents and learned the art of 'The Hustle'. Befor I could show my dad he when back to prison and sentenced 9 years and 6 mounths.On March 12, 2005 Matthew Bruno was jumped into the Piru Bloods and the only way out was death...

Now after writing this I figure I will be dead by 2014 because my dad will influence me once again...
Matthew Cody Bruno born Oct. 25th 1988-2014
thanks for reading the life and times of Phat Mic aka Jesus Escobar...
[/certified gangtsa]
Send a message via Yahoo to Capital B   Reply With Quote