RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-04, 06:58 PM   #1
Multi::Talented

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
THE HEIST "CC"

IP: 3EC9 2F38

CC stands for my other crew on a different site......this a collabo between me and my boy im spitsstyles..hes past tenze this was an aim cypher...read and enjoy

PasT TenZe88: Tonight is the night-spits, Its time to rob these bitches, "You got the bike-strips?" We'll have to be quiet, make no sound-or-gasps', Meet me in the alley, we commin in around-the-back...
SpitsStyles: ...im the boss-of-this-mission, dont test me you want to tossed-with-the-fishes? anyway, everythings ready, lets start,-you-prepared? Silence is required not even a fart-in-the-air
PasT TenZe88: Break out the shit, no need to pound-on-the-doors, you pick the locks here, I'll go around-on-the-porch/ We'll have to move quicker than a flurry-of-storms before one of us set off the security-alarms...
SpitsStyles: done deal! no need-to-worry...shit the doors closed tight...youll need to squeeze-and-hurry, once in...not a loud sound-is-made because we both that attack hounds-can-slay
PasT TenZe88: And thats word, we dont need to be loud with voices, Cause I know that you dont want to set off the alarm or end up a corps-kid/ Fuck gettin arrested, before im caught I'll shoot off mad-slugs', we in now kid, make sure you have your black-gloves/
SpitsStyles: ok here we go, i hope u tell me before u decide-on-fainting, and remember our lives rely-on-this-painting, we steal the shit and we leave-fast, your my boy, man, jus believe-past we might need to hide in that trees-cast(shadow)
PasT TenZe88: The name is PoliTickz get-it-correct, anyways, we have to make a clean getaway...I'm tired of stealing-these-checks/After the painting is sealed we can move through the freeway,...time is limited and we dont want to get cut off like phones with pre-pay
SpitsStyles: alright, nows the times we pick-our-fate, i see the painting, but it’s possible that shit-is-bait, naw its real,-my-bad, watch out for the lasers and the sticker on the painting?? jus peel-it-back
PasT TenZe88: I will,-relax, just sit back and watch a pro-at-work, OH SHIT the alarm, it must've caught hold on-my-shirt. Hurry, grab-it-quick, lets get the fuck out of dodge before we have to blast-a-clip..
SpitsStyles: o fuck, i got it, dont look-back,-run, to the car, drive, the guys arent gonna believe we took-that-one, were rich man, it wasnt even hard, well, in-spite-dashing, jus look to the future....o fuck, are those lights-flashing!!!
PasT TenZe88: *Oh shit*
SpitsStyles: * Oh fuck*
BOTH: here we go again………
Old 01-30-04, 11:10 PM   #2
Multi::Talented

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 80EF 45DD

no feed.......ehh bunch of fucking homos...........