RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-05, 02:49 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
West Indian Day Parade

IP: A3B1 4B1D

Anybody go to this shit?!?!! man that shit was fuckin LIIIVE SON!! The ladies out there were fuckin..forget about it. That place looked liek an orgy coulda broke out at any minute! lol the 11 dudes we rolled out there with got split up essentially in half and man we didn't stand a chance of findin em. Fuckin, niggas was drinkin and smokin in public like it aint' no thing. We smoked 3 L's in public and ROLLED one at a fuckin gas station service window!! I musta seen like 5 L's rolled in public that day not including ours. Shit was fuckin a blast. Whole place was packed liek a club. Elephant man was there, TOK, Foxy Brown, Sean Paul, Damon Marley, Bounty Killa, and like 5 other artists that I can't remember off the top. Mann the crowd went staright up wild. 6 people ended up getting murked that day and I'm sure one of em was this baby I happend to be about 5 feet from when it got kicked/pushed/something out of it's stroller and got air'd out on the sidewalk. Dunno WTF caused that shit to go down, but damn that shit was fuckin hillarious. A fuckin rolled-out baby!! AHAHHAHAHAH!! damn, somebody woke up witha little extra Thug in em that day.

Shit had 2 million people at it according to the daily news. 2 million!! in about 10 square blocks in brooklyn!! All I can say is "wow" and "I can't wait till next year".

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 02:52 PM   #2
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AA0C 18AC

They be burning.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-08-05, 02:55 PM   #3
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: F61A FD19

that shit has fuck all on how sick NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL was which is basically exactly the same thing but in UK....dopeness tho yo...REPRESENT DOOMS...lol

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-08-05, 03:12 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
that shit has fuck all on how sick NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL was which is basically exactly the same thing but in UK....dopeness tho yo...REPRESENT DOOMS...lol

what? notting hill huh? hm.. how many people usually attend that one?

Oh yeah, before I forget! :waves trini flag and buss's off e-gat: BLAKKA BLAKKA SON!! lol. Mad text shells everywhere.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 04:24 PM   #5
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: 2532 8CA1

LMAO

Notting Hill Carnival over 2 days 1.3million ppl in the streets....i cudda not smoked maself n gone home higher than a motherfucker....

oh i almost 4got brrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp JAMAICAAAAAAAAAA...WELCOME TO JAMROCK

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Old 09-08-05, 11:36 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
LMAO

Notting Hill Carnival over 2 days 1.3million ppl in the streets....i cudda not smoked maself n gone home higher than a motherfucker....

oh i almost 4got brrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp JAMAICAAAAAAAAAA...WELCOME TO JAMROCK

^^YEAH son, that's what' really good. 2 days huh? SHHEEEEEIIIIITTT that might be worth takign a field trip for. when is it?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-10-05, 05:39 PM   #7
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: 9476 9D44

every year yo from the 27th to the 30th of august....i got mad pics and vids of gals walking round nekid n shakin booty like its the last eva time theyd b able to make dat booty clap get @ me on msn, i got shit dat amkes luda pussy poppin video look like nursery school certficated shit....rasta's were out in force so were yardies n dere was white ppl "dancing" and it was all love yo...7 ppl got beatdown, 3 ppl stabbed, 1 girl attacked, 45 reported thefts BUT deres so many ppl dere u dont notice da violence etc...n it only happens to dumb (white) people who are like its 3am look at that dark alley with 5 hooded ppl @ the end of it lets walk down it n call them black ppl niggaz n c what happens

Blog

Old 09-10-05, 06:46 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
every year yo from the 27th to the 30th of august....i got mad pics and vids of gals walking round nekid n shakin booty like its the last eva time theyd b able to make dat booty clap get @ me on msn, i got shit dat amkes luda pussy poppin video look like nursery school certficated shit....rasta's were out in force so were yardies n dere was white ppl "dancing" and it was all love yo...7 ppl got beatdown, 3 ppl stabbed, 1 girl attacked, 45 reported thefts BUT deres so many ppl dere u dont notice da violence etc...n it only happens to dumb (white) people who are like its 3am look at that dark alley with 5 hooded ppl @ the end of it lets walk down it n call them black ppl niggaz n c what happens

AAAAAHAHHH. Man, all that sounds liek some reall good times. What's your MSN name?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-10-05, 07:00 PM   #9
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: 62C3 7065

O Shit You Go To That Shit Fucking Awsome Whoooooooooooo!

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 08:33 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 9A93 5553

Yo fuck jamaica and mufuckin west indies ALL BOUT NIGERIA niggas lol......yo jus playin jamaica and west indies are koo but nigeria owns all we got the nicer flag lol yo i heard bout that day parade did u go?...oh and acuity the notting hill is bullshit compared to the nigerian parade from Ndume school to sum next city.....long shit and NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE FINEST
Old 09-10-05, 09:51 PM   #11
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
The ladies out there were fuckin...

lol

Wow right on the street infront everybody?

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-10-05, 11:57 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial
lol

Wow right on the street infront everybody?

Nah, we went down side streets, lol. Picture that shit..

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-11-05, 09:54 AM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: 567C 4E18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
Yo fuck jamaica and mufuckin west indies ALL BOUT NIGERIA niggas lol......yo jus playin jamaica and west indies are koo but nigeria owns all we got the nicer flag lol yo i heard bout that day parade did u go?...oh and acuity the notting hill is bullshit compared to the nigerian parade from Ndume school to sum next city.....long shit and NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE FINEST

why would u come in a thread entitled "West Indian Day Parade" to pop shit about Nigeria...and no Intermental i didnt go Notting Hill i jus randomly have videos of the 2days and konw everything that happened and like talking in the 1st person narrative even tho i went there....dumbass....grow da fuck up...and SERIOUSLY ON A LEVEL...West Indian/Carribean Women r 50008957597895678905000X finer than ur charcoal, burnt ass, overcooked looking, blacker than a mofocka, cant b seen @ night, tribal living, OOGA BOOOGA speaking, plate in lip having, black ass bitches....diddy invented the remix...we invented the booty....a DJ made hiphop...we made reggae....get d'fuck oudda here

Blog

Old 09-14-05, 07:59 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 6061 283B

Quote:
why would u come in a thread entitled "West Indian Day Parade" to pop shit about Nigeria...and no Intermental i didnt go Notting Hill i jus randomly have videos of the 2days and konw everything that happened and like talking in the 1st person narrative even tho i went there....dumbass....grow da fuck up...and SERIOUSLY ON A LEVEL...West Indian/Carribean Women r 50008957597895678905000X finer than ur charcoal, burnt ass, overcooked looking, blacker than a mofocka, cant b seen @ night, tribal living, OOGA BOOOGA speaking, plate in lip having, black ass bitches....diddy invented the remix...we invented the booty....a DJ made hiphop...we made reggae....get d'fuck oudda here

AAAHAHHA. One of the funiest posts I've ever read here.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-15-05, 08:27 PM   #15
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

I'ma Go to That Notting Hill Carnival Next Year

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote