RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-03, 10:28 PM   #1
C-Section

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
eminem ridding pac's dick?

IP: 872B E5DF

i just remembered he did that diss to everlast using "hit um up" now he has that diss to ja rule using "hail marry" WTF? cant this guy come up with his own shit?
Old 05-24-03, 10:32 PM   #2
Envious Stylez

IP: 95A0 6F84

Everybody is....Ja used his beats,I remember Ja saying in a mag that when he went to meet Suge,he wasn't a big guy,that's the only reason I remember that.But everybody is,and will.Why?,he is the most famous rapper,and everybody would kiss his ass if he was alive.Same with Biggie,everybody is riding him and jacking his beats,fame comes at a price.
Old 05-24-03, 11:00 PM   #3
Twenty6

IP: 14C6 BCFC

Jay zee used Pacs shit.. an even tho i got mad respect for NAS he did that "thug mansion" im not sure on the specifics of everything but yea...

im still pissed at Jay-z over that shit.. not that its hurting him any
Old 05-24-03, 11:27 PM   #4
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

Well notice how there is a more recent influx of Pac beat/song jackings in the past two years after that news report of the police finding out who killed him?

Seriously, it's all a business move, everyone thinks that since it's 2003, the set year gossip has Tupac returning, why not steal his beats and put as much of him as possible into their songs. You hype up Tupac's name and in the same time from his name already being heightened from gossip and rumors, your name gets put out there. I'm pretty sure that's why Ja Rule says he is Tupac, Eminem says he's the white Tupac, 50 Cent thinks he's the one to take Tupac's place in the streets for Hip-Hop, Jay-Z redid "Me and My Girlfriend," and Nas dubbed his verse onto "Thugz' Mansion," and others are catching onto the trend.

The only reason they do this is because the public will pay it, unaware of the fact that Tupac dissed Jay-Z and Nas. Sometimes people speak as though Tupac and Nas were in the booth recording that shit together, as though they don't realize that it's the same damn Tupac verse and I would have preferred it to have been left off of God's Son.

That's my take on it all. Though Eminem did Hit 'Em Up again to diss Everlast, since last year there has been a huge influx of Tupac material, and not just Tupac doing it.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-03, 11:31 PM   #5
Envious Stylez

IP: 95A0 6F84

Funny how you mention the Nas thing,Pac dissed him in his interview the day before he got killed....then yet Nas says in tracks like Got Yourself A Gun "Me and Tupac were soldiers of the same struggle"and Nas was the last person Pac dissed on air before getting killed....
Old 05-25-03, 12:05 AM   #6
Master Blaster
BANNED - No Reason..

Text Record: 6-6
IP: 4577 CD9A

Yo Flu

Whad Up Homie!!!

Eminem is still the shit

It's one thing to steal some_one elses music and suck trying to
revamp it

But it's another when you do it and it sounds 10xs better

~1~
Old 05-25-03, 12:25 AM   #7
Enoch

IP: 640C 3FBD

I think Ja rule did fine with that one song of tupacs he remade on his pain is love cd. what was the song? so many tears?
Old 05-25-03, 12:55 AM   #8
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: CEF5 716F

I liked Eazy-E a lot more then Tupac.

And... that's all I got to say about that.
Old 05-25-03, 12:56 AM   #9
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
IP: AAF1 A3DB

I'm sorry but I dun like any of Ja's shit ever since Holla Holla. He's fuckin softer than marshmellows. He needs to take his skirt off and start rapping about true shit if he would ever live up to Pac's respectful position in hip hop. Eminem's a crazy rapper, to say the least, but to say he's overusing Pac's shit without saying the others who do more or less the same thing is pretty pointless. Ja even portrayed him in his video...what the fuck is up with that? This man has some self-image issues, you can't sell out and start making R&B tunes for money and consider yourself Pac! Ja's just a wannabe, and after this whole beef with Shady Records he's done. He already said it himself that basically he's leaving the big picture and producing or some shit like that and it's because no one likes him no more.

In my opinion they should all stop trying to be Pac, no one will ever be at his level even beyond the grave.
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-03, 01:11 AM   #10
Un-Skrypted

IP: F385 43B0

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Blaster
Yo Flu

Whad Up Homie!!!

Eminem is still the shit

It's one thing to steal some_one elses music and suck trying to
revamp it

But it's another when you do it and it sounds 10xs better

~1~

I disagree 100%. Anybody that rips a beat is showing their lack of creativity. I believe an artist should be creative and expand the game beyond previous beats that we're hot up to 10 years ago.

Shady lost respect from me long ago for that reason. 50 cent has never and will never gain my respect. I won't comment on Nas with Thug Mansion because I don't know the extent to their beef (none of us really do since Pac's beef with Biggie was false as well).

I'm so tired of hearing played beats, I usually only download beats by the Neptunes because they're unique.
Old 05-25-03, 02:00 PM   #11
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

IP: 2DF8 44D6

The Neptune's beats are too simple to my taste, and to my ear, mostly sound the same.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-03, 02:04 PM   #12
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: C746 607E

You can't put that just on Em, everybody is riding Pacs dick right now, along with Biggies. Damn people let them reast in peace, and stop trying to make money off a dead man.

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 05-25-03, 04:03 PM   #13
NeighbahoodSnipa

IP: E996 CA0B

Quote:
Originally posted by The Necromancer
I liked Eazy-E a lot more then Tupac.

And... that's all I got to say about that.

So do i
Old 05-25-03, 04:10 PM   #14
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

em also compairs him self to pac, biggie and big L " take some big and some pac, and put it into a pot sprinkle a little big L now tell be what do you got" ....... eminem is nothing like those rappers he mentioned he is just a fag , just like ja rule.
Old 05-25-03, 04:18 PM   #15
Legendary
Light Weight

IP: 640C 3FBD

Quote:
Originally posted by Taktik
I'm sorry but I dun like any of Ja's shit ever since Holla Holla. He's fuckin softer than marshmellows. He needs to take his skirt off and start rapping about true shit if he would ever live up to Pac's respectful position in hip hop.

You think that if he actually did change back that people would respect him again? Seems like everyone here hates him a lot right now.
Send a message via AIM to Legendary Send a message via Yahoo to Legendary   Reply With Quote