RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-05, 02:51 PM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
3 new beats - 2 FREE DOWNLOADS

IP: A597 E53E

I just peeped 4 or 5 kids beats, and theres some nice stuff goin on in hurrrrr. Anyways - 3 new beats, 2 free to download for demo usage, just give the kid props if you use it. If it's dope - send it to me, and I might post it by the beat or something. ANYways:

www.soundclick.com/samepageproductions

"out of reach" (not free) - possibly one of my favorite beats I've ever made. Real smooth underground feel. Probably using it for one of my own projects.

"New Day" (free mp3) - WOW. This sample was mad fun to cut up. I never used to sample, but last few months I've started loving cuttin sounds up. The snare is somethin new for me, but hey 'I'm just trying it on'. LOL

"something epic" (free mp3) - Fairly simple loop, just cut up nice. It sounds like theres gaps, but if you rap over this it flows NICE. Word.

enjoy.

Same Page Productions

Last edited by Phenom-in-all : 08-03-05 at 02:57 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 03:58 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 38D1 5693

aiight RTF:

Somethin' epic: has good feel to it. like some classical type shit. Not my type of vibe to it. But it still sounds good, if you kno what I mean. Good snare and drums and shit here. good shit.

New Day: Another classical type shit. likin' the snares and the Tamborines or w/e those things are that you bring together and make some noise. lol Would be good for a battle type beat tho. but shit's coo.

Out of Reach: likin' the piano type thing in the beginnin'. Beats coo. The drums nice. Like the piano type thing in it tho. But overall, it's a pretty coo beat.

Some good shit, but I like your shit when you do club type stuff, and that beat where it goes "I put my lifetime inbetween the papers lines". but these were coo. keep it up. pc one.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-05, 12:19 AM   #3
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 37BA F453

Somethin' epic: love the intro man, mmm the hi hats are to fast, the melodi is iight, overall 7/10

New Day: wow this dope, love the classic sounding, really nice job, nice cymbals man

Out of Reach: mmm nice piano intro man, pretty good, love the drums, cuz the hi hats are not too fast, i hate it when hi hats are to fast lol, very nice melodic beat
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-05, 10:02 PM   #4
Skitz119
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

out of reach- i'm feeling the melody. real nice and smooth

new day- i like the strings and how you chopped it up. the beat as a whole it hot. it's just not something i would listen to on the regular.

another epic- what is this harry potter music? the drum pattern on new day and another epic are too similar. i feel like this beat comes at me too hard. but then again, i'm usually more of a chill person

overall, the beats were good. different style but unique.

go to my soundclick.com!!
Send a message via AIM to Skitz119   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-05, 02:45 PM   #5
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: A597 E53E

Thanks for the feed

Ya - I like quick hats sometimes - Dipset style like heatmakerz, but other stuff I like regular tempo and whatnot. Depends if I'm orchestrating or sampling. Thanks for the feed ya'll - drop links and I will return the feed.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote