RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-07, 09:07 PM   #1
B. Magik
Sam Dope

Free Exclusive Rights For A Beat By Yours Truly

IP: D6BE 87D8

If you write a 5 paragraph essay for me. Come on now, its only 5 paragraphs, which includes a intro and conclusion paragraph. The topic is "Does Okonkwo (that dude from that novel 'Things Fall Apart') possess the qualities of a tragic hero?"

If you're willing to do it and get a free beat of pure dopeness, get at me and ill give you the criteria and shit. Also, if you do this for me I'll love you forever.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-07, 09:09 PM   #2
Pure Knowledge
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 04DB 79A0

I'll give you 10 paragraphs on why it's a bad idea to ask someone to do your homework over the internet. Deal?
Old 02-28-07, 09:15 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3CC7 8BA3

Ill make a song if you give me a beat
Old 02-28-07, 09:38 PM   #4
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

if you've ever turned in a paper to that teacher before then she'll know you're cheating. and plus, 90% of this site is NOT able to write an acceptable paper.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-28-07, 10:20 PM   #5
B. Magik
Sam Dope

Dude, my teacher is pretty dumb.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-07, 10:51 PM   #6
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

lmao...i excell in writing to be honest with you. . .but i'm too lazy to write it for you, i have sociology and psychology homework to do, i dont know why i am taking those classes when i cant even stay awake but oh well, if i liked the topic i would probably most definately do it for you but oknawa or whateva the hell u said just doesnt tickle my fansy
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-07, 10:55 PM   #7
B. Magik
Sam Dope

Come on man, Okonkwo's dope

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Old 02-28-07, 11:15 PM   #8
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C19B 8330

If I had read the book I would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-28-07, 11:24 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

I'll do it... can you post some other work or essays you've written so I can write in your style?
Old 02-28-07, 11:42 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Actually, what are you even worried about..

I found this on some site, just change the words or something:

THE TRAGIC FAULTS OF OKONKWO

Okonkwo, for all his greatness, has his faults, which ultimately lead to his downfall. His greatest fault, or hamartia, as seen in the protagonist of a typical Greek tragedy, is his pride. His own success as a self-made man, makes him impatient of others who are not as successful. For example, at a meeting of the tribe’s elders, he calls another man a woman and says, “This meeting is for men.” This man who had contradicted him had no titles, and so Okonkwo felt that he was not worthy enough. However, Okonkwo had to apologize to him.

Okonkwo is hard and stern with his family, particularly his son, Nwoye, who does not take after him. It is Okonkwo’s inner, psychological fear that he too would be a failure like his father, that makes him proud and hard. He is strict with his wives too and never shows his inner emotions. It is this that drives him to break the rules of the Week of Peace, by beating his wife when she does not send him his food as required. Breaking the rules of the week of peace is considered a sin against the Goddess of the soil, Ani. So this is both a personal error and an error against the rules of the tribe.

At the New Yam festival, too, he almost shoots his second wife, Ekwefi, with a gun as he thinks that she has cut down his banana tree when she has only cut a few leaves. This again shows his impulsive nature and volatile temper, faults which later rebound on him. When the Oracle of the Hills and Caves orders the death of Ikemefuna, Okonkwo, in order to show his fearlessness and impartiality, strikes the final blow with his machete, even as the boy is calling him “My father, they have killed me!” Ogbuefi, the oldest man in the village had asked Okonkwo not to participate on the killing of the boy as he called him his father. By killing the boy himself Okonkwo commits his second offense against the tribal laws.

At the funeral of the leader of the tribe Ezeudu, there is much dancing and firing of crackers and guns. Okonkwo fires his gun, but it explodes and a fragment of metal kills Ezeudu’s own son. For this final fault against the tribe - a killing of one’s own kinsmen - he is banished for seven years.

At the end of the novel, when Okonkwo cannot take more of the vile behavior of the District Commissioner, it is his impulsive nature that pushes him to behead one of his messengers. Though this was a brave act, he commits suicide realizing that his clan is no longer with him. The reader thus sees Okonkwo as a puppet of his own actions and nature, all which finally lead him to his doom.
Old 03-01-07, 12:31 AM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D22F CD29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacha
lmao...i excell in writing to be honest with you. . .but i'm too lazy to write it for you, i have sociology and psychology homework to do, i dont know why i am taking those classes when i cant even stay awake but oh well, if i liked the topic i would probably most definately do it for you but oknawa or whateva the hell u said just doesnt tickle my fansy

yo i just did a 5 page sociology research paper, i'd hook u up if u need one. and if u've done one u should hook me up cuz i gotta do like four papers for my other class. those dont have to be soc papers but w/e. holla at me

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote