RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-02, 02:11 AM   #1
LACK OF LOGIC

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Linguistics(lord M.c.)

IP: 65A8 3F0D

LORD M.C.

HOOK=HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE AINT HIDDEN ITS HELD HOSTAGE-
IN THE MENTAL HELL-WE ARE CONVICTED TO THIS CELL-
BUT THE ONLY WAY TO ILLUMINATE- IS TO ESCAPE- THE QUESTION IS IM READY HOW BOUTE YOU CAN YOU RELATE?

Yo im an m.c. in every definition- my mouth peace the amp peace my spinal column its chord extension-
every ventrical conduct soundwaves to be amplified- when i spit lines my larenex raves insures its amplified-
brain sustains-thought to~ through my veigns- to grab the pen and transit transcripts document my pain-
my optics the movie screen-rated pg before thirteen- but since my coming of age-i turned the page- now ive seen-percieve
concieve the firing range stage- i am forced to indure- being obscure-and qoute fact in a world living in opinionated loore-WHAT AM I? THE M.C.- like KRS 1'S track 2 i take it back 3 cd's- my minds technology-educate the ears of those who cant see- so i use soundconductions since you to lazy to read- display an array of emmotion from laughter to tears- while rhythm set the mood i make love to your ear- impreganate your thought
believe- to give you a seperate concept so knowledge is born and concieved-what am i the intamcy of literacy the conjuring similies- to define my minds silliquies-through verbal ability-and a wide spand vocab 360 degree-flipping context like JET LI'S agility-
they call me LACK OF LOGIK- cause the earth cant grasp the topic-cant escape being catastrophic-of coarse what i write is flammable the paper is agnostic-and remain that way constant-

BUT THE ONLY WAY TO ILLUMINATE- IS TO ESCAPE- THE QUESTION IS IM READY HOW BOUTE YOU CAN YOU RELATE?

MAKENG KNOW CENTZ
im remeberance- of project tenaments- i reflect and bring back the sentiments- WHAT AM I? a stanza a lymric- HAIKU,DIVINE COMEDY,TRAGEDY,POETIC PROSE, AND LYRICS- when i pose-
is how i elivate my mind pay omage- and break the bondage- define
concepts- in words i can only say on text-disect my dialect study the content- and see im no coast im continents of consinents-my structure is constructed -of metaphors compounds pronouns that erupted-
enbody my 4 godboy's- SHAKESPEAR,POE,FROST AND BLAKE-to present to the present with KRS,RAKIM,MOS DEF, AND TALIB KWELI i educate- set my own rhythm and fallow no melody- no bass just meaning to trace to natures harmony- with no bound~ary- isnt it ironic? to rely on somethig with no name sake-
a sad fate-to elivate- primates-yet still within the pit of snakes- there are some that abuse the gift and pawn it so they pockets conatin gludamates- you dont keep sell~en(in) when you sell out-
and atleast 75 percent of these comsumers know what the life we describe is aboute- the other 25 decent-are contempt- with they ficticious realities- cause they live a life different from you and me-
and dont care of the wars faught between enemies- what they seek
is a wat to stay elivaten- not haten- constrate on the writ~in(en)-but you worry to much aboute being (tight) no wonder they dont think you fit in-
MAKENG KNOW CENTZ only to those whole refuse to see the bigger picture-
written in a thousnd words visualized from a scripture- and i do this out of the love outside of a club-and am happy being namless-cause a poet visionary's destiney is to welcome death to become famous- do you believe in god do you belive the word is where you find a home- then what you think my lyrics are considering the BIBBLE itself is a poem?

Last edited by LACK OF LOGIC : 07-05-02 at 02:15 AM.
Old 07-05-02, 06:09 AM   #2
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

Text Record: 5-7
IP: CE07 81DB

i liked it a little long but it had all the mechanics right maybe a little better of a hook that's all

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league
Old 07-05-02, 12:10 PM   #3
The_Assassin

IP: 1636 8BC9

it was aiight... felt the Vocab..

keep spittin...

one
Old 07-05-02, 05:49 PM   #4
JOeY TeRRIFYING

IP: BDAA DF25

this was dope also welcome to the LLI famila. stay up. peace. joey
Old 07-08-02, 02:49 AM   #5
LACK OF LOGIC

IP: 65A8 3F0D

UPPIN
Old 07-08-02, 08:10 AM   #6
kmfrob

IP: 14EA D3EA

sometimes this was just TOO complex. it was good nice vocab and ideas but flow was hard to get and difficult as fuck to read but still showin alot of promise. check any o my posts out aight peace
Old 07-08-02, 11:08 AM   #7
Relentless

IP: 9145 D086

it was pretty good. kinda of long, but i felt the vocab. and the structure of it. Nice stuff man.
holla
one
Old 07-08-02, 11:31 AM   #8
nourishment

Re: Linguistics(lord M.c.)

IP: 2B1E 02DC

Quote:
Originally posted by LACK OF LOGIC

they call me LACK OF LOGIK- cause the earth cant grasp the topic-cant escape being catastrophic-of coarse what i write is flammable the paper is agnostic-and remain that way constant

I was feelin this cause like you said I'm finding it hard to grasp the topic ... some good ideas though. maybe trim it down a bit
Old 07-08-02, 12:21 PM   #9
tekspit

IP: 0547 773F

both verses on point, even the length of the verse was long but the vocab and rhyme scheme kept me interested,holla...1
Old 07-08-02, 07:52 PM   #10
RhetoriX

IP: D069 6C00

I didnt mind the length, thought this was solid, it had both its good points and bad, the vocab was nice, though there were some repeated words, one was rhyming... Wordplay stood through, nice similes in the opening lines, I was feeling em, thought it started better then it ended... There were some powerful lines in there, a lot of eye openers and made ya think... The concept was nice aswell, some good ideas coming out and being released... Rhythm is something that ya may wanna work on, the multies were lacced, this does help the rhythm, give it some smoothness... More internal rhymes aswell makes the flow flawless, look into that... Keep elevating man, like your wording, keep spitting and sharpening that mental...

Peez...