RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-04, 02:29 AM   #1
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

Text Record: 0-4
Aztec Blood

IP: C1DA C961

Im on a mission for blood Sacrfices for sun Dont matter who it is I'll take any one any crew i dont give a fuck i'll do it for luck i came to repersent for the warriors and goddess from the slums to the higher ground i gonna bust them again and again you cant fuck with this mexican you blowin like a fan the cord will be cut faster then a matrix download I'm like asma to your lungs aint no pump gonna stop me from getting to you like the devil in your blood poising your brain give me the yes and I shatter your world
I'll shatter your online hype a mexican stance with a boricua dance a cuban enhance a domincan glance that means you got no chance to take my pride i might give you a win and then again i just might fuck your reputaion all the way up to heaven so my uncle jesse can see you ... im a walking time bomb waiting to explode at any given second you go and press me try to test me you be an american soilder in IRAQ trowing words at me i kill myslef before falling to my knees
Im like deadman INc i'll make you famous throw you off the top of a cell i dont care who you tell i'll send your crew dircetly to hell im not a top emcee but i'll bruse your record like no limit you'll go bankrupt gambling against me
thats all i got to say about that if you scared then back down sooner or later i'll show this whole site that your really a clown