RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-04, 04:50 PM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Question For High Schoolers

IP: 3D93 8129

Okay... me & a bunch of seniors are getting in trouble for this... and I wanted to know what you all think.

We build a float each year for the homecoming parade... and every class builds one. All the teachers in the school are given a class to sponsor and they go out to the house to work on and and so forth... blah blah blah. Well the head sponsor wants to do our float using Popeye (since we had to do Cartoons) and make our saying "Toot Toot" or something gay like taht... fuck that. We decided that we were going to make a Ninja Turtles float with the saying "Give 'Em Shell". We didn't think there was anything wrong. And most everyone in the school thought it was okay too. But then our head sponsor decided it wasn't school appropriate. The school admin got onto the person driving the float and told him that it could be on our float. So... homecoming parade comes around, and the Senior girls held a sign that said "Give 'Em Shell" on the Golf float. We're all getting in trouble for it. The golf girls got 1 day ISS... and the rest of us are pending punishment. I think it's a bunch of shit. Give 'em Shell? As it is said in a letter to the editor in the town newspaper by someone who has nothing to do with the senior class (actually she's a parent of a 8th grader...), "'Give Them Shell!' referring to the opposing team. 'Give them Shell'? A humorous, somewhat innovative play on wordds, using a Ninja Turtle-Cardinal takeoff that went along with the parade's cartoon theme. Shell... Turtle, I got it."

the Nazi Party aka LHS Administration is bringing the blitzkreig down on our senior class. It's not like we're the trouble makers in the school. The kids that are in trouble are all in the top 20% of our class!!!! I'm looking at 3 days ISS for "Give 'Em Shell" and the kid 3 lockers down from me has a dime of weed and isn't going to get ISS probably the whole year!!!! THis is bullshit... what do y'all think?

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-04, 04:53 PM   #2
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

damn tough shit you must live in the burbs burbs cuz dudes get detetion for weed in nyc supended for guns and arested they be back the next day i been done with school a few years though

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-04, 04:55 PM   #3
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

No... I live out in the country (Lawson, MO Pop: 2,489) It's like 45 minutes north of KC. It's a hole in a cornfield.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-04, 05:03 PM   #4
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Man that sucks, Sounds like a dope float though.

fuckin Schools, this is why I went to college, They'd rather have things look good for them the way they plan it, and have kids bein bad but cover it up, than sort out the bad kids, I f you get me.

Take my school, people got detention, if a teacher saw them with they shirt untucked, was lame as hell, but then kids are goin round smokin weed on the school field, they dont say shit, It's total bullshit, people got penallised more for damaging the image, than misbehaving

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-04, 05:06 PM   #5
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Exactly...
Except... Hitler gives us to the concentration camps... I mean... In School Suspension... just for being Seniors...lol

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-06-04, 05:07 PM   #6
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

true^^I've been out of highschool for a couple years, i'm now in college, but it seems schools have gotten more strict, from reading about you're punishment^^^, that sucks and seems very unfair, in my old high school, we'd get yelled at for something like that, not detention, and if you're in the top 20% of you're class, they would have done nothing.....so yea man,, that sucks,,sorry

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 10-06-04, 05:11 PM   #7
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Yeah... and everything was good until this year... we got a new asst. principal... of course... she is power hungry. She hates it that we're smart. she feels she is being underminded. We're not underminding her... we're making her look like a dyke.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-06-04, 05:12 PM   #8
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F2E1 2D3F

nigka get that video outo f yo sig.

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 10-06-04, 05:14 PM   #9
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

lol... I stole it...

I got a week OSS for having a black person in my sig and being on a rap website... inconsiderate racist hicks (lol... I didn't... but Lloyd Banks is doing my dance so I'm borrowing it till I get my new sig)

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-06-04, 05:15 PM   #10
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
lol... I stole it...

I got a week OSS for having a black person in my sig and being on a rap website... inconsiderate racist hicks (lol... I didn't... but Lloyd Banks is doing my dance so I'm borrowing it till I get my new sig)

waht, so you clean windows for a living?

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 10-06-04, 05:18 PM   #11
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Actually... I do. Stop freeposting...

Back to subject...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-06-04, 05:25 PM   #12
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

I think y'all should be thrown in jail for life, and forced to clean windows of the old people and wipe their assdes when they done shittin' and cook food for them. fuckin' hoes.

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 10-06-04, 05:30 PM   #13
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

hol' up nigka!!!! hol' up!!!!

Iunno 'bout all dat shit. I hate ol' people

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-06-04, 05:30 PM   #14
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

fuck ay man that would suck... lol but ya floats thats sweet man... i would like to do that in my school but my schools gay we cant even say shut up in are school but in my class we can we got a sweet teacher likes sports to...
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-04, 05:33 PM   #15
KoObOo
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 7-1
IP: BE74 FCEB

damn bro. we dont got that shit at our school but if i went to the trouble to so that id drive it out no matter what...