RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-03, 01:09 AM   #1
Bmack

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The Welcoming

IP: C1DA C961

Starting off as a youth realizin life is short, It is priveldge not a image of sorts, It's like my life was a chase and I was jus caught up in this life, the pain ,the knife, my future, my wife, my kids, the strife, the job that I lost, The lives I have cost, From successful ventures to hearin my boss, You'll never get anywhere in life Mack and thats a fact, Well with you here man I can surely belive that, Always somebody holdin me back, No true feelings all it was is an act, Matter fact I came from nothing to more, From iller to raw, from a nobody to makin jaws hit the floor, I been gone for awhile but Im still here wit ya, To share my rhymes and experiences in my life as a picture, Cause no matter what lines draw you in, You'll never understand my cries or my sins, My loss or my wins, Whether a new or a end will begin, Backward lyrics infused with my spirits maybe someday vocals grab ya headphones to hear it, Listen to my messages and reality, and tell me I am the man that I wanna be, So now I'm back in action in the rapbattles faction, Tryin to give you something different to quench ya satisfaction, A new fresh flow, with something added extra, So you and ya family can smile and sit next'a, The screen and read scene after scene cause my rhymes is art and without the mack the rapbattles would be empty and surely fall apart,
And now I'm back welcome me, Cause I'm stronger than ever the invinsible emcee.

What up peeps, I been off for awhile but I'm back Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.
Old 12-21-03, 01:28 AM   #2
Menik
Word.

IP: 9C1E 2B43

You need to leave 3 links or 3 names of people you left feedback to or this will get closed, Thanks.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 05:05 AM   #3
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: 5AF5 5CA5

quite enjoyed this....despite it being in paragraph.....its an easier read in bars..but....some nice emotion in this, thought it started off better than it finished....but the flow was there and the scheme was decent...good.......pZ
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-03, 09:42 AM   #4
skitten

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

This was easy to read. It was kind of a new way of droppin it. It was good. Vocab could use a little work though. Title doesn't really go with it. Good drop.
Old 12-21-03, 11:43 AM   #5
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 1B3B C284

this was impressive, i liked the way you came across on this piece, you had a lot of good thoughts and creative lines, very well done keep it up pz