RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
REDEYE 0 0%
~Yo What Up~ 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-04, 01:20 AM   #1
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

Yo What Up vs. Redeye

IP: A71C DF15

aight son.......

10 lines max

house rules

verses due 45 min after check ins.........

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~  
Old 01-10-04, 01:23 AM   #2
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

CHECKIN IN........

waitin on ur check in to start keystylin........

after u check in we both got 45 min to drop.........

26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~  
Old 01-10-04, 01:38 AM   #3
REDEYE

IP: EC0B 84C7

ITS THE REDEYE FIRST TO RYME/ROCKIN YOUR BRAIN LIKE A CHIME/MCS BATTLE ME GET SMOKED LIKE THE KIND/I ONLY GOT TEN LINES/THE WAR IS MINE/SNIPIN YOU FROM THE PINES/ RUNNIN TOWARD THE MINDS/SPITTIN LYRICS YOU CANT FIND/IM DEEP INSIDE THE MIND/REDEYE SEE THE SIGNS/

Old 01-10-04, 02:04 AM   #4
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

holy shit..........damn............aight then...........fuck goin good........here it be.........

yo when i spit harsh shit u gonna be dead-by-suffocation, cause like everybody else, my punches knock ya out, and enable ya to make a "red-eye"-nation/
you say u ahead-my-destination, but the only time u seen "a head" is when ur bendin over masturbatin/

you act like ya goal-is-to-start-war, but im tellin u it was a mistake respondin, cause wit the "shit" u spit, my "assholes-sore"/
maybe in springfield u can act like u stroll-an-roar, but this heres is for cats wit skills, its obvious we the ones who stole-the-gore/

i mean shit, u come out wit wack structure-and-a-verse-to-match, this guy already knows he lost this race so he runs backwards just to be the "first-to-last"/
my punches blast-ya-to-the-past, and when u post next its gonna have my exact verse just to show ya that u "fast-to-snatch"/

wit them skills im surprised to see u comin after the good-guys, cause u wack as fuck, just read what im tryin to say, do us a favor, cause u should-die/
cause ur a disgrace to this site, and u could-deny, but right after i checked in was the only time in this battle where u stood-high/

think about im ill-and-ur-not, but ill end this strong just to show ya how skill-is-brought/
u should use this as a lesson, but u still-rot, nah fuck a lesson, ima end this shit wit a fuckin kill-shot!/

EXPLANATIONS-

1st bar - username is redeye

2nd bar - from springfield

3rd bar - if u run backwards in a race, ur basically tryin to end in last

4th bar - after he dropped its obvious his rep is ruined

5th bar - self explanatory

---------------------------------------------------------------------

keep workin at it kid..........

BUT LETS GET SOME VOTES UP IN DIS BITCH!!!!!!!!

26-8
</center>
Old 01-10-04, 02:14 AM   #5
Center Sight

IP: F596 9C85

Yo What Up you on some bitch shit.. not only do you battle a newb with 2 posts over me.. but then you QUAD-FUCKIN-DRUPLE his bars.. you ooooooooooon sooooooooommmme bitch shhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt tt

Old 01-10-04, 02:36 AM   #6
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP: 6531 2F1C

yo what up..yo lines was long as fuck?....why did you make them long ass lines?..and red eye..your verse was just trash..not real punches..you should set up your verse like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

try to get them all close to the same length as possible..and say some shit to actually diss your opponent..

yo what up...you was just trash..all the way around..but atleast you had punches to diss him..so that gets my vote..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-  
Old 01-10-04, 02:38 AM   #7
Eki

IP: 5203 B663

Ok this is hell funny. When i read the first verse it was just shit and short. than the other one was just bad but long. At leasy YO attacked his opponent and had some punches. When you see he comes that wack man.. there is no reason for a novel. But you get my vote.

plz return the fev
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=105253

Old 01-10-04, 02:45 AM   #8
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

^^^i said at the beginnin i wasnt gonna try, so i through in some multis and punches and stopped..........that wasnt my best........just tryin to get shit done..........

UPPIN #1!!!!!!!

26-8
</center>
Old 01-10-04, 02:48 AM   #9
Wits Mind
Banned

IP: 9C65 C5D7

Ok this is hell funny. When i read the first verse it was just shit and short. than the other one was just bad but long. At leasy YO attacked his opponent and had some punches. When you see he comes that wack man.. there is no reason for a novel. But you get my vote.

plz return the fev
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=105491

thanks shits gettin rode on like dik riders peep

Old 01-10-04, 03:26 AM   #10
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

^^^next time if u vote, please leave some feedback that u actually thought up........u can lick my nuts, i aint doin nothin for that shit ass comment u doin.........copy and pastin.........then askin to return the favor.........fuck u holmes.......

UPPIN #2!!!!!!!!!

26-8
</center>
Old 01-10-04, 03:46 AM   #11
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo token if u moddin lol i don't need to fuckin feedback this shit u know who won this well yo wat up lol u spanked em no explanation just look at his verse no offense but u need to elevate red
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 01-10-04, 04:47 AM   #12
RhymeTyme
Flyweight

IP: A9C2 47AC

Vote: Red........LOL....IM Just KIDDING....i give it to "ywu"

red:nothing to say....you suck, worse than when i started...
(*laughs at previous ignorance*)

ywu: This bitch lost the battle befroe you even posted, way to choose the opponents....lol....
(*mumbles about redeye*...hahahhaha)

Yo, hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=105390
Old 01-10-04, 05:22 AM   #13
yte grl
Beef=Froze

IP: 8EEA 7F4E

you both fuckin suck asss
what up gets my vote
redeye go to the wackness center................................

Old 01-10-04, 01:15 PM   #14
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

^^^awfully harsh words for someone wit a 0-1 record, but thanx for the votes everyone........

UPPIN #3!!!!!!!!

26-8
</center>
Old 01-10-04, 01:47 PM   #15
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

CMON NOW...........UPPIN FOR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPPIN # 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace....................

26-8
</center>