RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-04, 06:04 PM   #1
BaG oF SkILLz
RI's prodical son

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Phil's Song

IP: 6236 079F

Rapid bullets bein spilled through the neighborhood sends chills through America's Spines/
Once upon a time there was a Good will now let me tell you this story seen through the eyes of Skillz/
This guy name Phil drove a Sedan Deville with nothin but a intention to kill/
He carried a knife, his boys and a loaded nine mil.../
Weapons of Destruction or so he thought, until the police unraveled his plot and the ticket to prison was all he bought/
All he thought to himself was "I'll be out tonight"...Yo Dino meet me out at The Roxy theres gonna be a fight/
And as Phil thought about the problems facin him, He lit up a cig and inhaled its every carcinogen/
He thought to himself and realized his life was all about killin men, He thought he was invincible/
But he never understood the realism of life or its principle/
He got out of jail that night, sat tight and waited for Dino and Mike/
They pulled up front Dino with a forty, Mike with a blunt/
He dropped his belongings in the backseat as the car sped away/
Never realizing what was in store for them today/
Ignorance and Stupidity was a factor in disguise, Cause no mortal man really has nine lives/
Dino sped up to The Roxy that night, Their enemies were spotted, words started the fight/
Mike got out of the car first BOOM BOOM BOOM three shots, who's dead...as the smoke cleared Mike was on the ground in a puddle of his own red.../
Blood spilled from every article of clothing, chin to chest, Dino was shot up next and the bullets lost his breath/
Phil ducked in the backseat of the whip, Every bullet sprayed ricochet'd from the hollow tip/
Phil who i introduce is only seventeen years old, cryin for his mother, was murdered in the cold/
The enemies came and shot out the glass, and it wasnt very long before they killed his ass/
Now there is nothing for this man to live or dream/ Except just another statistic dead at seventeen/
He wanted to do big things like make the world think he was a visionary, a peer/
But now his mother opens up the obituaries in the newspaper sheddin a tear/
So this is jus a story about a inner city kid, Who thought he had nothing but infact he really did/
Now he'll never see the light of a family, a wife or even kids/
So please take my advice and use ya head/
We're the future of America not the additions of the dead..

Thank you
Old 01-14-04, 06:11 PM   #2
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 1370 FB1A

Not a bad story but its a little simple and the flows a little sketchy..just work on the vocab...keep at the rhyme scheme and get things sorted..all in time mate...HIt my piece up..."I Always Leave My Lights On"...Cheers...Pz...
Old 01-14-04, 10:41 PM   #3
BaG oF SkILLz
RI's prodical son

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

thanks man uppin