RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-04, 02:18 PM   #1
Can o' Wormz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
I've had it

IP: 13A1 25F3

I've set up 2 battles and had 2 no-shows. I mean, I also posted my verses up first, and if I was them I'd stay away too. But damn, I still havent even had an official battle yet.
If you're down, YOU set it up and PM me when it's up. I dont care who drops first, but I want you to set it up so I know I'm not wasting my time for the 3rd time this week.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-04, 02:20 PM   #2
osiruz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 980D 758D

ok...its up.......drop first
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.