RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-04, 12:18 AM   #1
Smooth JT

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
A Machine

IP: 3BBA 7F20

Standing alone, so cold and so dark stands a machine so deadly they killed the spark, no more danger they were all proud of themselves, till a new battle came a brand new hell. Missiles fell from the heavens and killed all but one, a boy named Duo, the chosen one. Ventured the wasteland in which he once lived, and found the secret passage to what once was hid, Down the flights of stairs, down into this base, found the power and didn’t waste, one minute of his time when he seen this machine, set his mind to fix it, was a new dream. Hours, days, weeks, went by, well more of those bastards learned how to fly, Needed a charge to bring this beast alive, hooked up the power threw the switch and hoped he wouldn’t die, Explosion so great it blew a hole up above, down came the dust and settled so soft, in the light he seen what was called a myth, a super machine with the power to kill, jumped up in the seat and leaped over this fill. Out in the sun gleaming down on him, Shown this deadly machine, a mans sin, Piloted by a boy with heart and soul, how could this be, what he was going to accomplish and make all those see, there is a race left willing to fight, now they only need a leader, the old man was right, I do have a purpose, to pilot and lead this war, when it’s all done millions of bodies will be laying on the floor. They will all suffer for killing the ones I love, and free there souls to the heavens up above. A machine and a man one as a team Deathsyte and Duo the master and king, To those who hear of this deadly team the also know him as the king of death
Old 01-13-04, 12:47 AM   #2
DthsMissingAngel

IP: C1DA C961

I liked this before and I still like it. You know my feelings on it, so all I can say is great job hun. Keep it up.
Old 01-16-04, 02:41 PM   #3
Smooth JT

IP: F718 7AAD

Thanks hun it's much appreciated. Anymore replies on this one??
Old 01-19-04, 12:30 AM   #4
Smooth JT

IP: 3EC9 2F38

all you like to sleep, uppen