![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
I'm 2-0 and need a good battle.
IP: 4D0C 89B2
Hey who wants to battle. I'll try not to win by DQ this time.
![]() |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: F623 50AE
Yo wuts good dawg i'm new here and lookin for a battle lets get it crackin...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4D0C 89B2
ok I'm gonna set it up then..................................
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: F623 50AE
aight fam
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|