![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Help
|
IP: 51E4 E42F
I got cheated out of a win just revently thanks to several d/r votes and now I could care less about my fucken record, screw it, time to play by my rules.
10 Lines No crew, hate, D/R Votes!!!!!! No feeding No biting Etc... You Spit First I Set It Up Lets Go! ![]()
__________________
<center>Soloist Artist's Artifact Look Into My Eye's<center> |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
I'll battle you
IP: 2E8C 29A2
lets do this shit
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Help
|
IP: 51E4 E42F
No noobs aloud kid, I don't battle aginst noobs like other people I know, so sorry man, no noobs in here.
__________________
<center>Soloist Artist's Artifact Look Into My Eye's<center> |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|