![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
Open
IP:
12 lines max
15 minutes to post |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'll set it up u go first, u down?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Never mind our too fucking slow. Pz out..........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
come on I'm ready let's go who want to get served
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
I had to log off yo,
i'll battle if you still down |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
alright let's do this you spit first
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|