![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
xNY~NJx
|
battle??
IP:
Open battle...
10-15 lines limit post by 10pm eastern time tonight no feedin, d/r, any bullshit any takers??
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
xNY~NJx
|
IP:
i gotta go now.. whoever wants this battle let me know.. i'll set it up when i get back
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'm down man
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
i want this battle
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
xNY~NJx
|
IP:
Yo, I dunno what he's doing.. I set up my battle with him though already
__________________
"Just let our spirits live on, through the lyrics that you hear in our songs" -E.m.I.n.E.M- Till Eye Die vs CAMROK ~ Vote this!!! |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|