![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned
|
any one...
IP: C1DA C961
yo ill battle anyone....hit it up....1
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP: 1481 46A3
Hmm.. why not...
You want me to set? |
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: C1DA C961
yea....i got u....1..............................1............. .........................................
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP: 1481 46A3
Umm..
Do you want me to set it? |
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned
|
IP: C1DA C961
yea...set it up.....thats what i said yea to.......1........................................ ...........
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP: 1481 46A3
Done
|
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|