![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
who wants to battle
IP: 509D 5063
must have had at least 2 battles
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 562D 0DF2
I'm down... I'll set it up and u drop your shit... I'll drop mine after I saw u dropped yourz.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A524 E761
ill battle.........reply up in here if you down.............................................u spit first....................
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
d liver dont fucking set up battle threads when i havent agreed to battle u.
ill battle u but u spit first otherwise fuck off reply quick so we can battle b4 i get off line |
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 562D 0DF2
yeah ok............................................. I'll spit first if u scared...
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
hurry up and reply d otherwise im battling atl
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
atl ill battle u another time
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|