RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-04, 08:27 PM   #1
Lirael One
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Tag Team Battle?

IP: 2EE0 0D06

10 a person ( 20 a team )

Any niggers down?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:29 PM   #2
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

for tonite?
yup
ya'll both on now?
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:31 PM   #3
Lirael One
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2EE0 0D06

Yeah, were waiting for someone to accept is all ..

Who's your partner?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:35 PM   #4
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Speek.E.Z
du wanna go set it?
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:38 PM   #5
Lirael One
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2EE0 0D06

I dont know how. But yeah, you wanna hold it in that 'Elevated Frontline' cause i know some of these guys are 'newbies' or whatever, and i only want the good voters, feel me?

Oh - and your dropping first! Haha .. yeah though, i dont know how to set it up, so you'll have to. Set it up in Elevated.

Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:39 PM   #6
Jacent
New to RB
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 399E F0FD

Hi Lireal!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:41 PM   #7
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Thought you were sum1 else^^^^^^^
anyways I'll set it up in Elevated
jus check in n peep the rules then pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 08:49 PM   #8
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...457#post1122457

go check in..Read the rules aswell
G'luck Hombres
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.