RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-04, 06:50 PM   #1
Solgooberdier
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Question Battle- RECORD=0-2

IP: E8B0 22CF

Who wants to do battle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 07:04 PM   #2
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E F0FD

I guess I'll battle, I set it up, you spit first 10-14 lines and normal voting rules
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 07:16 PM   #3
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E F0FD

lets do this tomorrow, if you agree I'll set it up tomorrow and stuff whatever, i'll talk to you about this later
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 07:20 PM   #4
Solgooberdier
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E8B0 22CF

Listen here and read closly, I called out therefore I make the rules, Thug life BITCH going out like that. Ight here we go, I'll make the link you must drop first-today in one hour, then I'm going to drop tomorrow, I need time you know to write.

HERE WE GO
10 lines max
You spit in 1hr.
I'll drop later, I'm going out of town.

Check Yourself

ARE YOU STILL DOWN?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 07:22 PM   #5
Solgooberdier
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E8B0 22CF

What?.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 07:28 PM   #6
Solgooberdier
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E8B0 22CF

YES or NO
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.