RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-04, 12:06 AM   #1
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh
 
SmokaJoka.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 1,402
From: E-Dub
Anyone With More Than 5 Wins

IP:

10 lines max..
no crew/hate/dickryde/fan votes
no recycling or biting
drop one hour after both emcees check in...

peace
__________________
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:54 PM   #2
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh
 
SmokaJoka.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 1,402
From: E-Dub
IP:

uppin....

peace
__________________
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:57 PM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

Set up..both drop 2moz?
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 09:35 AM   #4
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

let have a three way with no polls......................
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 09:40 AM   #5
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

COM me n you in Elite now
no polls???
holla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.