RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-04, 10:54 PM   #1
UrbanReelist
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Possible Verses

IP: E406 3E84

This just shit i keep in my possible Verses notebook thing i haven't finished yet input on them would be nice (good or bad input)

fags can't be hard like broken cocks they'd neva survive the street's corners or yard fights you can tell i been thru many battles cause of ma scarred mic leave dead mcs going to davy jones locker deep sea divin like hard dykes sum claim they living what they verses reflects in the songs , drug sales, stick ups, and first techs questions later.....not finished

my flows sharp like broken wine bottles and my bars spark mics and scorch turntables cuz i'm stark like swollen caskets of absolut vodka 200 proof i've been thru scraps and close calls but that just hardden my soul cuz the truth lies in ya reality and the pattern of thinkin you adpot that's why sum mcs end up neva catchin fire and die cuz ya battered or taken by a sum one real with a itchy palm sum even bittin God and song rewriting and freshen ta vocab and ya got a catchy psalm prolly recite a scripture from the Koran next or the torah prolly get mad and try to fight a nigga.....not finished

I'm unstable to a certain point but i keep workin studyin and writtin playin ball and workin out till i'm hurtin joints caps and elbows i gotta strong work ethic like jody in babyboy when he was tryin to sell clothes so i neva fail those who invest in me like bonds or stock love a challenge and imbrace impossible problems testin me cuz i maintain that adversity brings out the best in me neva cry and quit cuz it's 2 hard i'm not full of estrogen b i "overcome and adapt" like marines....not finished

Review and tell me whatcha ya think
I smiled at the devil as his sweat pounded the ground and left burnt black marks on the path as he walked towards me with crimson-like skin and universal black horns and as he reached for my lifeless corpse a black-robed figure that was hard to discern whispered to me "Your days are numbered".

Last edited by UrbanReelist : 02-10-04 at 10:48 PM. Reason: addin to it
Send a message via AIM to UrbanReelist   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 10:49 PM   #2
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 622E 4C22

Damn can i get sum sorta input

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPINNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I smiled at the devil as his sweat pounded the ground and left burnt black marks on the path as he walked towards me with crimson-like skin and universal black horns and as he reached for my lifeless corpse a black-robed figure that was hard to discern whispered to me "Your days are numbered".
Old 02-11-04, 10:18 PM   #3
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 9225 4B29

Uppin for the rest of his life
Old 02-11-04, 11:06 PM   #4
Young_Mhc_Killa
This is my first post!

IP: 1970 ADB2

this wuz pretty tight, but i kinda got lost, i think wut it is is that the way you right you need to skip a line after your rhyme like:
bla bla werd
bla bla rhyme
but otherwise i think its pretty good and you should juss work @ it some more
Old 02-17-04, 08:37 PM   #5
UrbanReelist
New to RB

IP: 5CB8 BDE0

check it people uppin this shit for more than just one person's input