RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Murder Phreak 0 0%
IlLyRiX 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-04, 10:58 AM   #1
IlLyRiX
New to RB

IlLyRiX Murder Phreak

IP: 3240 794D

Iight Drop here check in and drop within 20 mins after it and umm ill drop right after you drop your verse so make it hot !! HolLA Boy Boy!
Old 03-26-04, 12:38 PM   #2
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

IP: FD47 43D3

Hold TIght G I gotta wait till I have a battle slot open to check in so hang tigh and hopefully I'll be able to do this by the end of the day.....
step up and get merked cuz i take care of bidness/ A killa without witness from the start to the finish/ you're fallin off like you came down with tha sickness/ cuz when you step to tha Phreak I'm gonna leave you dickless

HASTA LAVISTA MUTHAFUCKA!!!
A-1 Lyricists
Send a message via AIM to Murder Phreak  
Old 03-26-04, 02:24 PM   #3
IlLyRiX
New to RB

iight dawgy ill keep checkin in for you to drop take ya time i just want to get this popped off by the end of the day tho aight holla BOY BOY!
Old 03-26-04, 04:57 PM   #4
IlLyRiX
New to RB

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'Mon Dawg If you aint here by 7 tonight im callin it off dawg your takin time !
Old 03-26-04, 11:54 PM   #5
IlLyRiX
New to RB

iight dawgy its 11 52 and you havent posted shit all day so im dqin this 1 or closin this thread atleast peace you suck nuts Bytch lucky i dont put my dick on ya lips pussy see me whn you aint such a pussy dawgy holl Boy Boy!
Old 03-29-04, 09:48 AM   #6
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

IP: FD47 43D3

my bad faggot my comp was in the shop all weekend you still wanna do this bitch? Don't cop out on me now I just had to build tha anticipation
step up and get merked cuz i take care of bidness/ A killa without witness from the start to the finish/ you're fallin off like you came down with tha sickness/ cuz when you step to tha Phreak I'm gonna leave you dickless

A-1 Lyricists
Old 03-29-04, 10:19 AM   #7
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

Phreak gets IlL

IP: A452 F174

I eat fake MC's and rip dem fags to rags/yo shit cheap and burntout like shwag buddha bags/I see you brought your lyrix where tha fuck's tha Il?/I've had my fill you don't even got tha will 2 kill/cuz your shits mo' tired then syroquil/a sleeping pill to recover all tha damagae you deal/to our mentals for even readin' what you write/you think you're tight but nobody's gonna buy the hype/you gotta earn it a short lesson you can learn it/the world I'm gonna turn it got more fire than a furnace/you're so pathetic get a life so I can wreck it/cuz my shit is kinda a hectic YOU'RE DEFEATED just accept it/now i can rip ya for a while or I can keep it short/I could bust ya grill or smoke you like the port/cuz my Phreakiness knows no borders or bounds/If I see you around I'll just release the hounds/ like Mr Burns I got it made and I'm phat paid/You can't even get laid I'll burn your ass in the shade......

There I ended it on a weak note so you could get a point for something HO

A-1 Lyricists
Old 03-29-04, 12:32 PM   #8
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

uppin for votes

IP: 8E62 0611

vote plz this battle needs votes. votes votes!!! holy shit vote on it

A-1 Lyricists
Old 03-29-04, 12:59 PM   #9
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

Yo IL why doncha rap mufucka you had all this time to write something and I still beat you to the point

A-1 Lyricists
Old 03-30-04, 02:08 PM   #10
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

IP: 70A4 5BFD

yo wheres the illyrix??? dont choke out like the lil' bitch we all know you are!!!!

A-1 Lyricists
Old 03-31-04, 09:56 AM   #11
Murder Phreak
Flyweight

I guess this guy ain't around no more somebody plz close this battle!!!

A-1 Lyricists