RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-04, 03:43 PM   #1
Wulf
New to RB

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Kaynes a bitch

IP: D280 BCD2

"Kayne West did a show in Denver Monday night. Well apparently he forgot he was in Denver. As Kanye thanked "SEATTLE", the crowd responded with boo's from every direction. Instead of giving an apology to the crowd, he said, "Ya'll booing me?! I know ya'll know who I am. I saved hip hop, I'm on the radio, ya'll should be thanking me! I'm the first one to use soul samples in records, ya'll don't know that?" The boos didnt stop until he got off stage.

I talked to some folks after the show and they all said the same thing..
Just because you make a hot record, doesn't make you the king, it doesnt make it right for you to shout out SEATTLE when you're in DENVER and not apologize. It doesn't give you the right to be *****y about yourself..
Other folks said they will never buy another Kanye album.

In my opinion, those people are right. As a performer, you have to be some what professional and admit it when you ****ed up. People dont like *****yness. Having confidence in yourself is one thing, but to show people you dont care is wrong. Especially when you are trying to sell records. My opinion of Kanye has changed.. A LOT!"

http://rapdirt.com/article7852.html

LMFAO
always kinda felt he come's off cocky and arrogant, and has this "all about me" attitude..i think he's said people just don't understand him and that he's not really that way...but time and time again he get's proven wrong about himself. I fully agree, if you fuck up, just admit you fucked up, and people might not like that fact, but they will respect you, for admitting it cus lets be real everyone has made mistakes in their life. Not one man is perfect. He defly handled that situation wrong..the key is to make more fans, not make the fans you have hate you. Jus my pocket full of change on the issue.

-Pulled from the post off Rap board by 213_lbc-
Send a message via AIM to Wulf   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 01:11 AM   #2
DEsTIn2dEsTroY
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-3
word

IP: C24B 49FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf
"Kayne West did a show in Denver Monday night. Well apparently he forgot he was in Denver. As Kanye thanked "SEATTLE", the crowd responded with boo's from every direction. Instead of giving an apology to the crowd, he said, "Ya'll booing me?! I know ya'll know who I am. I saved hip hop, I'm on the radio, ya'll should be thanking me! I'm the first one to use soul samples in records, ya'll don't know that?" The boos didnt stop until he got off stage.

I talked to some folks after the show and they all said the same thing..
Just because you make a hot record, doesn't make you the king, it doesnt make it right for you to shout out SEATTLE when you're in DENVER and not apologize. It doesn't give you the right to be *****y about yourself..
Other folks said they will never buy another Kanye album.

In my opinion, those people are right. As a performer, you have to be some what professional and admit it when you ****ed up. People dont like *****yness. Having confidence in yourself is one thing, but to show people you dont care is wrong. Especially when you are trying to sell records. My opinion of Kanye has changed.. A LOT!"

http://rapdirt.com/article7852.html

LMFAO
always kinda felt he come's off cocky and arrogant, and has this "all about me" attitude..i think he's said people just don't understand him and that he's not really that way...but time and time again he get's proven wrong about himself. I fully agree, if you fuck up, just admit you fucked up, and people might not like that fact, but they will respect you, for admitting it cus lets be real everyone has made mistakes in their life. Not one man is perfect. He defly handled that situation wrong..the key is to make more fans, not make the fans you have hate you. Jus my pocket full of change on the issue.

-Pulled from the post off Rap board by 213_lbc-

this cat "kanye west is a joke for real !!! ! that's one fan lost from san diego if true peace to all you hip hop heads out there in denver ! if any of you would be down to particapate in a city vs city 4 elements battle get at me dawg and we can make plans to travdel up there from san diego ca! peace dawg get @ me here destin2destroy@hotmail.com peace

~visit my web page NOW by clickin the image above !!! alright?~

Last edited by DEsTIn2dEsTroY : 04-20-04 at 01:14 AM. Reason: correcting my stupid mistakes
Old 04-20-04, 01:37 AM   #3
~:.X.:~
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B18A 27B8

fuck kayne, i live in denver and i didnt even know he was here, shows what kind of hype he is creating, and by the way...

maybe kayne should get that plan from american airlines, remember that commercial, where he thanked detroit and everyone stared at him, than it sais, wanna get away.

LOL
Old 04-20-04, 01:41 AM   #4
DEsTIn2dEsTroY
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-3
word

IP: C24B 49FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~:.X.:~
fuck kayne, i live in denver and i didnt even know he was here, shows what kind of hype he is creating, and by the way...

maybe kayne should get that plan from american airlines, remember that commercial, where he thanked detroit and everyone stared at him, than it sais, wanna get away.

LOL

word !!!!! seems that he is create more enimeis than fans !!!! well at least i have not ever purschased any of his work intentally that is lol peace!

~visit my web page NOW by clickin the image above !!! alright?~
Old 04-20-04, 02:26 AM   #5
Sharkk
New to RB

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 49F1 6335

I got 2 things to say:

1) i agree, he wasn't man enough to fess up to his mistake, i don't know what happened but from what you saying he should of just admitted his mistake (if what you said was wrong i change my opinon, , cause i can)

and 2) Why is this board edited??

that all!!

ACTIVE BATTLES:
VS. CYBERNETICTIGER
Old 04-20-04, 02:36 AM   #6
~:.X.:~
New to RB

IP: B18A 27B8

kayne=bitch

sharkk=umm... just dont talk
Old 04-20-04, 09:08 AM   #7
Killah Bwoy
Ble$$ed With Talent

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

lol yea i got his album its aiight...im still feelin his beats doe...i hate his style the way he dresses n shit..but he str9 to me and about that consert...that is jokezz

Blue Print

Fear Me For I Am The Greatest
Send a message via AIM to Killah Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Killah Bwoy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 03:53 PM   #8
EyeDEA
Drop of Genius

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Ayo whats up with Kanye sporting the Jordan 8's in both of his recent video's and why rap about money buys some shoes bitch
Old 04-20-04, 07:35 PM   #9
WhiteBoi217
New to RB

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 525C DB9E

Man that's just wack you can't do that when your in the industry I wouldn't be suprised if he never sold another album.
Old 04-20-04, 09:14 PM   #10
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP: C1DA C961

well he'll still sell albums.one state out of 50 is not gonna dent his sales.there are still fans who don't even know this happened.he'll still sell.
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 09:20 PM   #11
James West
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: EC0B 84C7

Funny, he thanked Seattle at his concert in Phoenix too lol
Send a message via AIM to James West   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 09:30 PM   #12
K-Trin

IP: 4289 77F4

But u know,did the fans have to boo him.Kanye was wrong,but I'm sure if they didn't boo him,he would not have said what he did.They should have remebered he is on the road a lot and messing up is a common mistake.He's like in a new city every week.They should not have booed.If he had just apologized,they would have still booed him.But mainly,the fans should not have booed.
Old 04-20-04, 09:30 PM   #13
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 80EF 45DD

i admit that was wack, who opened up for him

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 04-20-04, 09:35 PM   #14
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 3240 794D

Yo, why would kanye give a fuck about a couple thousand people at a some concert in denver, he's selling millions internationally, I wouldn't give a fuck about y'all neither, cuz y'all are too small to matter. If you had that kinda of money an fame you'd be full of ya self, so stop bullshittin'.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 09:41 PM   #15
K-Trin

IP: 4289 77F4

^^
Well he shouldn't be full of himself.An artist should NEVER take fans for granted because they can easily turn on you.It happened to Ja rule,who was on top and just went to the bottom so easily,and it could happened to Kanye as well.Kanye is not so established like Eminem or Jay-Z,so fans can turn on KAnye easily.He should not take them for granted.