RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-04, 04:28 PM   #1
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 9-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Real Thorough

IP: 6C51 8654

Whats really real every one? I'm Real Thorough as you can read I hope and I am bout to tell yall a lil bout me.
I'm REAL
All I do is REAL ish
All I drop is REAL stuff
I am precise and thorough
I do ish till its done and thoroughly completed.
When i speak, its thorough
The way I carry myself is REal and thROUGH.
Ao all together my fam. gave me the name of REAL THOROUGH!
Its also a lil more to that also.

Yall can check out them teo battles I have there to see the skill, I have battled AK-mixa and KO'd and there are two left.

I am new to this site, roughly, but not to entertainment-rappin.
I have been apart of the other Rapbattle site for quit sometime as a diff user but I stopped going there all 2ugether cause my business come first, money and school. Other than that, like tha real I am, nothing else come first when it comes to rappin, A TRUE_REAL emcee dont put anything else before his music, except for what can benefit it, in this case thats SCHOOL and MONEY!

I am also a member of Alot of other sites also, but I like this one though the most.

I'm a member of Lyrikal Destruktion! Yes the best, who wanna test, lay bitches down the ones who like to flex, and give em 6 feet of years worth of rest. You cant lay us down we keep gettin get back up like Michael Myers- Niggihz get shook runnin for they lyrkal status, postin flyers, letting people know that we returnin like Michael Jordan got love for appeal- lets keep it real-

I've been pennin for about 7-8 years now so I'm on point with it, Universal records is lookin at me closely and Roca-Fella but ?? I'm kinda skeptical right now, and my cousin Magic Johnson wanna see whats good wit me when we get the chance, prally at the Reunion this summer.

To see my drops check out my battles and also vote. thanks.

One more thing please dont provoke me, i wanna be kool with er one! Bye.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough   Reply With Quote