![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
calling out Tech
IP: E3CA 7CA2
oh right im calling out tech n9ne09 check in here if you want to battle
__________________
I don't need a gun to shoot I don't need to throw punches, cause with my lyrics its an instant K.O
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 9378 2965
g-unit eh guy lets battle
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
hey this punk aint showing well playa ill battle you if he doesnt show by today
__________________
I don't need a gun to shoot I don't need to throw punches, cause with my lyrics its an instant K.O
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|