![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
wanna battle
IP:
Just reply and set up...I'll battle first, second..anything
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
illl battle set it up............and drop some rules that i can agree too.........
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP:
I'l battle next, I'll just set it up now, sho up, or I'll mark you!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
I Got The Next Battle....................
I'll Set Up |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Whoever....doesn't matter...just set up and I'll check in
__________________
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|