![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: WHO WON PLSE | |||
| KZA |
|
0 | 0% |
| KZA |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
diss
IP: A8B9 6596
anyone out there wanna battle a true mc
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
I Accept Ya Challenge!!!!!!!!!!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
about fuckin time sun
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
u can start sun
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
N.y. State Of Mind
My Rhyme Rocks Well, It Ain't Hard To Tell My Wordz Amazes, It'll Never Be Faded From 718 I Made It In 5 Years Da World Is What I'm Takin U See Haterz Steppin Up, My Niggaz Wet Em Up Untouchable, Till Da Top I'm Climbin Up Vocabulary Skillz I'm Ill At Home Watch My Fuckin Pen Ink Spill Me Over You From Now On And I Joined Yesterday And I Do It For Fun |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
mutha fuckas like u aint shit, put the glock to ure mum and blow of her tits,
sun i aint playin a diss for the game i aint in it for the bull shit and fame i just know ure a bitch and ure rhymes a fucking lame. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
My Rhymes Are Certified Made
My Style Is Non-gimmick, So Iz My Lyrics Challengers Can't Deny That They Like My Shit They Gotta Hate, There's No Love They Rather Say They Hittin Me With Slugs This Shit I Did Myself It's Felt, Infamous Cauze Da Pen I Melt 50 Cent Shit, I Make Every Post Classik. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
sun i blow mutha fuckas heads off with ma 12 gauge
boy you aint shit im in a fuckin rage sun if ya want to keep goin boy you better get better boy ure just like 50 cent ure lyrics are cheese as cheddar |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
yeah boy keep goin sun u aint shit
bitches like u cant fuck a clit cause you rhymes suck like a bitch and i know u wanna be cool and rich but ama kill u before u get near u dream its all about the game and u bitches will scream |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
MY WORDZ ARE CHECKED FOR CORRECTION
I WRYTE FROM SLOWER TO QUICKER AND LIKE MUZIK FROM RZA WU-TANG I RESPECT ROC-A-FELLA ROCKS FELLAS NAS REPRESENTS QUEENS AND KILLAZ NEVER RUN OUT OF RHYMES I GOT A TALENTED MIND THE WORLD IS MINE AND OPPONENTS FEEL LIKE DYIN KILL EM WITH THIS NO GUN NO FIST, AND I DO IT QUICK COMIN FROM QUEENS, NEW YORK CITY AND YOUR'S IZ L-I-T-T-L-E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]() |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
its all good boy ure infamous
bitches like u take it in the anus if u wanna be famous ill give u fame ill diss u till u give up cause im true to the game and i know i am the best give me a few weeks ill show all these mutha fuckas a rap for these geeks |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
what do u know about the abbot
sun u aint shit ure gonna get shot u rhymes as whack as the bitch kid rock bitches like u like fuckin the cock boy you better stand back when a bring ma vest cause that means am ready for a bullet in the chest then a get ma glock on the boyz face dont give a fuck what kinda a fuckin race so a blew off his head sure the boy was dead but he got back up so a reloaded the glock then again ma bullets went pop pop pop |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 1E03 B472
Who Votes?????????
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A8B9 6596
Fuck How U Change That
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
-Certified Dope-
|
IP: 4986 F47C
Hahahahah omg u wasted all that time on these rhymes... you can't use em again
Recycling... And you didnt even put this on frontlines... WASTE |
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|