![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
Who Wants It? ¿?¿?
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
10Lines Min
25Lines Max --- No D/R No Crew No Hate No Bullshit No Unexplained --- You Spit First Spit After Check In's --- Take It Or Leave It --- Step To The Plate & Get Served --- First Come First Serve..!!
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
I Want A *peice* Of That Ass...!)
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Lol How About A Battle Instead..!
![]()
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
Na,
I'm Straight'.... I Aint Trying 2 Think Right Now(elevated Battle).... I'm Looking 4 Easy Wins..... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Shit I Aint Competition' ...!! - - - You Know I'm Not That Good' .. C'Mon!!
I Will Go E'z
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
^^^ha Ha......
Go Eazy... You'll Need 2 Cum Hard...wit Me....... (scream At Me.... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
I Aint All About The Screamin' .. lol - - - Anyways You Drop First' ...!!!!!! lol... And I Will Set It Up!!.. You Up For It?????
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Upppin.. On This.. lol!! Where Is My Next Victim????
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
.................
|
IP: C131 5CE9
yo if you spit it first ill battle ya....................
__________________
![]() Bringing back the oldschool hiphop |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
10Lines Min
25Lines Max --- No D/R No Crew No Hate No Bullshit No Unexplained --- You Spit First Spit After Check In's --- Take It Or Leave It --- Step To The Plate & Get Served --- First Come First Serve..!! *Rules R Rules* ... - - - Stick Be 'Em!!... You Drop First' ..!! Playa... .. C'Mon.. You Aint Scurred Of A Female Now Are You!...
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
.................
|
IP: C131 5CE9
Aight then nevermind im lookin for at least one battle where i can go last everyone so far ive gone first but goodluck to ya
__________________
![]() Bringing back the oldschool hiphop |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Lol' .. Shit!! I Will Drop First' ... - - - Aint No Harm In That' ..... Haha
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
.................
|
IP: C131 5CE9
Then set this shit........................................
__________________
![]() Bringing back the oldschool hiphop |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
AnyOne Ready For A Battle ... - - -
10Lines Min 25Lines Max --- No D/R No Crew No Hate No Bullshit No Unexplained --- You Spit First Spit After Check In's --- Take It Or Leave It --- Step To The Plate & Get Served --- First Come First Serve..!!
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|