![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
who wants some of the KING
IP: CD73 AF8E
yo who wants to battle i will battle anyone....well alomost anyone you cant be too good like choppa-city. so if you wanna battle juss holla at me
![]()
__________________
I'm the KING you cant touch me....I'm tha UNTOUCHABLEGAME OVER
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
The Epitome Of Greatness
|
IP: C1DA C961
wanna battle :-D im not good at all ~!1!~
__________________
RV's Only 3 Time Topical Tourney Champion ![]() |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: CD73 AF8E
yeah rite you aint good my ass 14-4...to me that pretty damn good but i'm not a pussy like all these other niggas out here i'll battle some one like you but only if you check out my battle against 20 grand cuz no 1 has voted yet
__________________
I'm the KING you cant touch me....I'm tha UNTOUCHABLEGAME OVER
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|